Respected Contributor

Re: My New Most Hated Commercials.

so many to choose from....

for me the worst = prescription drugs (should never have been allowed)

and no matter what your political persuasion = around voting time I cannot watch especially local newscasts as I have seen the SAME commercial repeated at least 5 xs within the same newscast. 

wet teddy bears is about the most stupid of all times

Esteemed Contributor

The one with the head of Roseanne Barr's TV husband, Dan, on the end of a finger.  They are advertising Slotomania or some such thing........pretty creepy.  Woman Surprised

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

There's an ad for Arby's, I think it's for kid's meals, but not sure, with a really cute little girl, but I have to mute it.  There's some kind of hip-hop type music playing & this little girl makes the most annoying noises & bopping to the beat, I just can't stand it!   I think she's saying "What I Do", but not sure, as can't understand what she's saying & the squeaky tone of her voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to my old ears.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like any of the commercials with the half human, half motorcycle-the motaur.(shudder) It gives me the heebie jeebies, and I MUST change the channel.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the State Farm commercials about the calls in the middle of the night (even though that didn't make any sense) but the new ones where the people are so grateful to the one guy, giving him extra pizza and meat, are boring and on ALL the time.

Super Contributor

I don't like the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese with the obnoxious kid telling Mom she won't eat her veggies and says in a sassy tone, "We'll sleep here before we eat them..."   Then Mom makes mac & cheese for her. 

I would have sent her to her room without dinner.   All that commercial does is reward bad behavior.

Liberty Mutual commercials are so annoying too.  

Where I live they have Cox Communications and they run this ad with the kid who though the won the lottery on the computer and he screams so darn loud. 

I turn off any My Pillow ads.  

Honored Contributor

And the incessant political ads.  One state doesn't have an election until November, I. believe.  However, one of the candidates has been airing his ads since he won the party nomination (and, of course, frequently before).  Often, the ad is presented back to back within a short period of time.  If you change to another local channel, the same is on at precisely the same time. Can't believe this will go on for several more months!  

Esteemed Contributor

There's a new ad about women p00ping, showing women on the potty. I had to do a double-take at first. Now I just change the channel. 

Honored Contributor

I think the only one I can tolerate -- besides the occasional commercial that features an animal (but not the abused ones, of course) -- is the Credit Karma ad that features a family with a too-small yard.  The little girl is on a swing set and she keeps hitting the fence (Ow!  Ow!  Ow!!!) and, strangely, I've only see it once.

But it's a good one.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I hate the one with the tennis player waking up at 5 something or other AM with a migraine. Because it's on incessantly. 

And Carter Mario the lawyer ads. 

And the medicine ones whenever somebody refers to what ails them as "my moderate to severe".

And there's another new one with some weird guy whose name I never catch that claims to amongst other things be an ice skater and to have great hair, don't even know what he's advertising because he's too cloying to resist hitting the mute button the minute I see his face. 

And anything medicare related. Dear God even the Joe Namath one still shows up.

@shaggygirl   Hold on-now he's been replaced lately with JJ Walker.

Dyno-mite!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh