Honored Contributor

Re: My New Most Hated Commercials.

@DrKelli wrote:

I just hate the ones with doorbells in them.  Rather, my dogs hate them.  Whoever came up with that ought to be sat in a roomful of dogs and have that commercial played on a loop.

Yes!  For tv shows and commercials.  Mine doesn't hate them but he perks up and gets all excited - somebody's here!  somebody's here!

I have to tell him 'no, baby, it's the tv' and he lies back down.

Yesterday there was one and I said the usual phrase, but he was like - uh, no, somebody's here.    I rewound what was on the tv and there was no doorbell so I looked out and saw my Amazon parcel that wasn't supposed to deliver until today.  Had to apologize to the dog.  Smiley Very Happy  He was right.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I just hate the ones with doorbells in them.  Rather, my dogs hate them.  Whoever came up with that ought to be sat in a roomful of dogs and have that commercial played on a loop.

Yes!  For tv shows and commercials.  Mine doesn't hate them but he perks up and gets all excited - somebody's here!  somebody's here!

I have to tell him 'no, baby, it's the tv' and he lies back down.

Yesterday there was one and I said the usual phrase, but he was like - uh, no, somebody's here.    I rewound what was on the tv and there was no doorbell so I looked out and saw my Amazon parcel that wasn't supposed to deliver until today.  Had to apologize to the dog.  Smiley Very Happy  He was right.

I hate the ones with electronc beeps/alarms. They remind me of my smoke detectors and give me a shot of anxiety.

Respected Contributor

Nothing tops my list over the My Pillow ads, unbelievable.  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Nothing tops my list over the My Pillow ads, unbelievable.  

Ugh, creepy pillow guy!  For sure.  I haven't had to see one of those in a long time, as I watch either semi-live or recorded stuff.  That guy has creeped me out since the very first time I saw him on QVC.   Who knew that would get even more creepy.

Respected Contributor

The Allstate commercial with a guy singing a duet with a female hood ornament.Woman Indifferent

Frequent Contributor

The drug ads when someone says he's dr so and so and prescribes this for his patients, and on the screen it says, "actor portrayal".

Honored Contributor

State Farm pizza delivery one. Local plumbing commercial and a couple of other local ones that play what seems like non-stop. I'm sure there are more. Sometimes the frequency they come on bothers me more than the commercial.

Honored Contributor

Emu, stinkooh.

Honored Contributor

For me, one that just creeps me out big time is the one with the guy who is half human and half motorcycle.

Just why???   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are so many....Woman Frustrated

Of course the Pharmy commercials are in a category all their own................

1.  Any and ALL Liberty Mutural commercials! 

2. Facebook Group ad-- the kazoo-gets on my nerves....

3. Grub Hub commercial

4. Spoiled bratty kids on Kraft Mac N Cheese commercial --kids wont eat regular food the mother says you will sit here (at the kithen table) until you finish your dinner and the kids say "fine we'll sleep here"  ---(kids that are going hungry would love to have that food)--- The indulgent parents cave in and give them mac n cheese junk to eat and spoiled kids get their way...

5. The one where she takes care of her skin "that skin".....

6. The Sonic one where the main focus is not on the sweet treat, but about going braless...SMH!

7. The one where the kid cooks the Oscar Mayer hot dog with her laser eyes!!! 

8. The Venus razor shaving the "sensitive area" ........

9. The American Shield where the faucet bursts and water is everywhere but the woman is smiling and makes a soggy sandwich for her daughter....

10.  The Lisa Loeb Geico commercial..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”