Esteemed Contributor

The new season starts tonight at 9PM Eastern.  I love the show and David.  

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister Thanks for the info!

Love David and his show and I always tune in and its repeat after repeat.

Will be watching.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home

[ Edited ]

Love the show and david. He has gone overboard with the tatoos, on his face. JMO -i'm an old fogey!

Trusted Contributor

This is one of the few shows I watch on HGTV. David is perfect for the show. No matter how much money the person has to spend he makes each house special and the people pruchasing the home. 

Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

Love the show and david. He has gone overboard with the tatoos, on his face. JMO -i'm an old fauxie!

@10sluvr 

I hadn't seen him in quite a long time and omg what has he done to himself? He was so handsome and clean cut looking. So many men these days ruining their appearance by totally covering their arms, up their necks, their faces. I'm not anti-tatoo but geez louise they go way too far. And there are plenty of who women aren't far behind. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree; I really like David and love the show.  But why so many tattoos?  I wish he had stopped before he did his neck.  I guess I'm old fashioned too, but he seems close to sideshow level of tattoos.  

Honored Contributor

I have the new one set to record. I often record some of the older ones.

Yes David has a plethora of ink but I couldn't care less! He's so kind and funny and does his best to find the right house for the winners. I thoroughly enjoy him, tats or no tats!

Honored Contributor

I will be watching. I love David-he seems so sweet, and he is funny and just a nice, fun lovable character!

He always seems to make the House Hunters feel special too...... I enjoy his show!

Trusted Contributor

YaY! I love this show and David!  Nice not to watch re-runs Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I too enjoy the show. David shows enthusiasm for people spending millions for their dream home or thousands for their dream home.

Everyone gets the same respect, time, and understanding..it's refreshing.