Valued Contributor

I agree that David is a sweetheart, but those tats! I can't watch him. He is beginning to look like Ray Bradbury's Illustrated Man.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister Thanks for the reminder.   I like David and David's show.  Wonder how long ago the "new" shows were filmed.  I know the prices on the repeats I've been watching are grossly out of date- at least for the afreas I am familiar with.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the show as much as I use to.  It's not only the tattoos but he starting to sound so phony.  He everybody how cute they are.  He meets with a local realtors hugs them like he knows them.  And just like Househunters and Love It Or List It, there are too many repeats. 

I don't know why this font came out so small.  I'm using # 4 like I usually do.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Used to watch all the time and loved David, but, sadly, for me at least, he has just got to be too difficult to watch. I don't like the tats but each to his own. It's his ever-increasing over-the-top acting that wears me out.