Honored Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home

[ Edited ]

David would need a gallon of Dermablend  to cover all of his tats.  He has been adding to his collection for years.

I am not a tat fan, but they don't bother me when others have them.  We cannot and should not control other peoples choices.  His tats are his business.

FB3375D4-72EB-4425-B3D6-F31ACB9F5548.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I like the show and I enjoy David. He does a great job.

Don't watch it if the tattoos bother you.

By the way, you have written about this several times before.

Last time you wanted Joanna Gaines to be the new host.

Search this show name and see all the previous complaints

by OP.

@threecees, your post nailed it.  When I saw this thread, I realized it was yet another thread on the same subject by the OP.  It obviously really must be bothersome, yet, IMO, David Bromstad is the  perfect host for the show.

I'm wondering if the OP is a relative of the past poster Happy Housewife LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I like the show and I enjoy David. He does a great job.

Don't watch it if the tattoos bother you.

By the way, you have written about this several times before.

Last time you wanted Joanna Gaines to be the new host.

Search this show name and see all the previous complaints

by OP.

David must have been wearing socks or she would have added that to her lament.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Is anyone else distracted and bothered by the tattoos that the host of the program David displayes?   Why doesnt Great American Country demand he use "derma blend" on the tattoos to cover them up?  

Maybe because GAC doesn't produce the show, HGTV does.

GAC buys the show from HGTV so they have no imput on David's 

tats. 
David comes across as a respectful, caring person. That's all that matters to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw him a couple of times on the show, and now in this photo. I have to say that the tattoos are distracting to me because there are so many of them, but they don't remind me of a motorcycle gang member or an ex-con. He's got Mickey Mouse on his arm, for heaven's sake!

I thought the program was fun, and the lottery winners weren't looking for a billion dollar house. They were laid back seniors, and just wanted a little beach house for them and their grandchildren. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

This is at least the second or third time you have complained about the host of the Dream Home.

Not everyone is as bothered by tats as you seem to be. Remember, don't judge a book by its cover? It might serve you well to think of that. Or how about you just turn the channel.

We already know your views of tats from the other thread. Move on already!

Honored Contributor

David makes the show.  @Reever, if I were you I'd be concerned about memory loss since you've posted this two or three times before.

Respected Contributor

I really like the show & David too. He isn't pushy and tries to stay within their budget. If he wants to paint himself green go for it just find me the house of my dreams & in budget. 

Honored Contributor

I think its an age thing.  Everyone I see under 40 or so has one arm completely tattooed.  

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Is anyone else distracted and bothered by the tattoos that the host of the program David displayes?   Why doesnt Great American Country demand he use "derma blend" on the tattoos to cover them up?  Ive never had a realtor present that way before and frankly I wouldnt hire someone with a prominent neck tattoo.  Such a shame they continue with this host because the concept of the show is appealing. I wisb they would use David Visentin on the show. He is always well groomed in a sports coat.

@Reever 

i have no idea who David Visentin is, but you clearly are stuck with an old mindset, so why are you still watching the show and being annoyed?

Personally, I'm not crazy about tattoos and would never get one.  IMO, they are like grafitti on the body.  Nevertheless, I am more bothered by some of David's random wardrobe choices than his having tats.