Esteemed Contributor

My Lottery Dream Home season premiere

New episodes begin on Friday, July 8th at 9PM Eastern.

Looking forward do it - love David and enjoy the show.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Lottery Dream Home season premiere

@twinsister Thanks for the reminder. I so enjoy this show. I like David a lot even  tho he gets a little too "gushy" at times but they are all having fun and that's what counts.

I get a kick out of his own comments about himself and his clothes, he doesn't take himself too seriously and is so kind to the lottery winners.

Gotta go set the DVR!

Esteemed Contributor

This is a fun show. Will definitely watch.

Thanks for the reminder @twinsister 

Respected Contributor

We enjoy watching this show; appreciate the reminder.  The DVR is set to record.

Esteemed Contributor

I sometimes watch the show, mainly because i love David. However, I feel that his talents are being lost on this show. He and someone else were on Rock the Block once, but I really miss his Color Splash show. I have met him in person, and he is just as gracious and fun as you would expect. He was in Seattle as a rep for an Eco paint at a sustainable building company. He answered questions about design patiently, and he painted a huge piece of art work as he talked. They raffled it off afterward. Some of the women kept asking him to take off his shirt. He was pumping iron at the time and often was seen on Color Splash shirtless. Of course he acted embarrassed when the women asked him.  Did any of you see the show where he and his sisters decorated her new house for a family Christmas? Classy, tasteful, and very over the top.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I sometimes watch the show, mainly because i love David. However, I feel that his talents are being lost on this show. He and someone else were on Rock the Block once, but I really miss his Color Splash show. I have met him in person, and he is just as gracious and fun as you would expect. He was in Seattle as a rep for an Eco paint at a sustainable building company. He answered questions about design patiently, and he painted a huge piece of art work as he talked. They raffled it off afterward. Some of the women kept asking him to take off his shirt. He was pumping iron at the time and often was seen on Color Splash shirtless. Of course he acted embarrassed when the women asked him.  Did any of you see the show where he and his sisters decorated her new house for a family Christmas? Classy, tasteful, and very over the top.

Make that HIS new house. Lord, I hate this non edit situation!

Trusted Contributor

David's personality is larger than life.  I wonder sometimes how some of his guests take his over-the-top personality.  I think he's a hoot and he knows his stuff.  I wonder if we'll start to see new trends where people are moving away from the open concept plan.  That always puzzled me anyway.  Why would my company want to see my dirty dishes piled in the sink?  Anyway, my dream is to win the lottery and then be on his show.  I can wish.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Oh thank you!!   I have seen so many reruns.  i love David!   Also, love Bargain Block and season 2 just started!   

I named my kitten Bougie because David always says it and never heard the term before!  haha!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this!  I kept looking to see if a new season was there.  I just enjoy the heck out of watching him.  He is just so much fun.  I know he is definitely over the top and not everyone's cup of tea, but he is so cheerful and fun and makes you smile!  I can't wait!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@YogaGal wrote:

Oh thank you!!   I have seen so many reruns.  i love David!   Also, love Bargain Block and season 2 just started!   

I named my kitten Bougie because David always says it and never heard the term before!  haha!

Count me in for Bargain Block as well. I love Keith and Evan and everything they are doing to revitalize forgotten neighborhoods in Detroit. What is different about their rehabs is they sell their houses with all the furniture and added decor so that the people can move right in to an entirely unique house. David didn't invent the term Bougie, but he uses it a lot. Great name for a pet. I named my two cats after television characters as well: Sheldon and Leonary, BBT.