Honored Contributor

My First Cousin's Twin Granddaughters Were on "The Meredith Vieira Show" Today

SubmittedZoey and Carrington Henry, both 5, of West Manchester Township, pose for a photo with Meredith Vieira after appearing in a filming of show on I do not have any grandchildren to boast about, but my first cousin does. Today, her twin granddaughters (pictured above with Meredith Vieira) had a split-second appearance on the show. They were originally part of a homemade Halloween costume segment that aired last week, but the twins were somehow edited out of the final show. My aunt (the great-grandmother of the girls) wrote an e-mail to Ms. Vieira's reps, and lo and behold, the girls were on today. Nice lady, that Meredith! My cousin made the costumes. Fantastic job! Wish I had some of her talent.

Respected Contributor

Re: My First Cousin's Twin Granddaughters Were on ""The Meredith Vieira Show"" Today

Oh, they look adorable! What cute costumes - your cousin is very talented!!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Contributor

Re: My First Cousin's Twin Granddaughters Were on ""The Meredith Vieira Show"" Today

Beautiful children.

Honored Contributor

They are adorable!! Love their costumes!

Honored Contributor

So cute! Thanks for sharing. Love it when families are happy for each other. Good costumes.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, ladies, for the kind compliments on the twins! Their mother has such a creative talent.