Honored Contributor

My Favorite Murder She Wrote On 2:00 a.m. ET Wed

The Witch's Curse with Mary Crosby, Robert Vaughn, Ed Nelson  I love this episode! It is so well done with Crosby really coming across as a witch. It's so fun!

I know this is a favorite of some others here, too. 2:00 a.m. ET Wednesday on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.

@4kitties 

Respected Contributor

Re: My Favorite Murder She Wrote On 2:00 a.m. ET Wed

@Pearlee 

Oh thank you Pearley!  I like this one too.  No way can I stay up to watch it but I will record it to watch tomorrow!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - thanks for the alert.  I love this episode!  My DVR is set.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just read on IMdb site that "one of" the Victorian homes used in this episode was also 1313 Mockingbird Lane, home of the Munsters. I think that's probably Mariah's (Mary Crosby's) house, "the old Walker place."  See if you recognize it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee - My all-time favorite is 'The Szechuan Dragon'. Jessica is in London and has appearances making/receiving phone calls to/from home, and ultimately solves the murders.

It really gave the other characters a chance to shine, and included some Very funny one-liners and dialogue, especially when Seth rants about Jessica's house key. 😆 I never get tired of watching this episode and highly recommend it.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Would love for them to bring back the normal hours again- starting an hour later has interferred with watching Murder.  My favorite is "Nan's Ghost".

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Pearlee - My all-time favorite is 'The Szechuan Dragon'. Jessica is in London and has appearances making/receiving phone calls to/from home, and ultimately solves the murders.

It really gave the other characters a chance to shine, and included some Very funny one-liners and dialogue, especially when Seth rants about Jessica's house key. 😆 I never get tired of watching this episode and highly recommend it.

@Mimi 1883. Sorry to say but I don't like that one, and don't watch it when it comes on.  But I am happy you like it. 🙂

Respected Contributor

I just remembered that all episodes are available on Peacock!   Just love this show.  

And I can watch whichever episode I like whenever I want.  I have been disappointed that it is on so late on my time, Central Standard.  Duh...... I can just put on Peacock!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Any of the episodes set in Cabot Cove are favorites of mine.