Honored Contributor

@red&curly wrote:

Y'all I just saw a new GEICO one.Love it! 90's rappers Tag team (Whoop,there it is) singing bout dessert.Scoop There It Is while calling out ice cream names.

I can't do it justice.You got to see it.Then I go round all day singing " Scoop There It Is " especially if you remembered the song.

Used to throw down to it now I mainly fall down .lol

Enjoy your day people.

I LOVE this one, I laugh every time the girl turns around and walks out of the kitchen.

Valued Contributor

@CelticCrafter  I've only seen once & then was walking out of room so I have to check her out next time.Too focused on song & those scoops!

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

I always laugh at the Cheetos one, where the guy turns the black light on everyone to see who keeps eating the Cheetos and the cat has residue too and he says, When did we get a cat?  LOL

I, too, really l like this one.  He does that line so well that I just cannot help but laugh, even if I see it a hundred times.  Glad it's had a come-back.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 I'll take your word for it but he's no barn burner when it comes to working a lot. I avoid him at all costs.

Valued Contributor

Loved the animated commercial for Greenies where the kid built a snowman and used sticks for the arms. Dog comes up and grabs one of the sticks and the snowman screams and the kid faints.

Love the Match commercials with 2020 and Satan

cookin

Trusted Contributor

the insurance ad with the guy that has a class on how not to be your parent Smiley Happy  Cheetos pop corn ad with MC Hammer saying "don't touch this" funny!

Respected Contributor

Love the one where Madelyn receives a teeth straightening kit for a gift.  She gets very emotional and weeps.  Sweet.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

'Single Care' is the commercial.

Thank you, I laugh when they are on so I totally forget what they are talking about Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I recently saw one i thought was cute....was the Dominos Commercial with Denny Hamlin....where the little girl sees him in his racing outfit and says she loves his PJ's............love his reaction....and she's so cute and believable

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I recently saw one i thought was cute....was the Dominos Commercial with Denny Hamlin....where the little girl sees him in his racing outfit and says she loves his PJ's............love his reaction....and she's so cute and believable

Funny you post this as I put this as the commercial I hate  the most on the Commercials we want to mute thread. LOL