Honored Contributor

I have only seen 2 shows thus far but what I don't understand is if this guy (Chase) loved Whitney and it was true love he would talk to her how they were work this out since he got another girl pregrant.  So he is going to leave Whitney and stay with this girl?  This story line is so weak it doesn't make sense.  He could not have been so in love with Whitney if he seeks out another woman. However, like I said, weak, and the writers need to get a new angle.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: My Fat Fabulous Life 12/12

@Katcat1    it's all scripted so don't take it seriously.  They have to keep you coming back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I know but the writers need to do better than that.  i actually have lost interest in the program.  What happened to her exercise group?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Kachina624   I know but the writers need to do better than that.  i actually have lost interest in the program.  What happened to her exercise group?

@Katcat1  Good question....I think with Covid her dance classes are closed similar to gyms being closed.  Whitney now does virtual dance classes  to people who subscribe to them.

Frequent Contributor

I think this guy Chase was just using Whitney to be on TV . They do get paid money to be on TV. With that money he opened his Bar and now he does not need Whitney any more. Chase wasn't serious with Whitney to begin with. It's all about TV & money.