Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Greek Wedding fans

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  They didn't show the two-part ending this time.   I looked over the entire two-day schedule online to see which episodes I wanted to watch.  Sadly, one of my favorites was on like a 4:00 a.m. on Sunday going into Monday so I didn't see that one - The Walls of Night where Kimble has a bit of a romance with Janice Rule whom he doesn't know is a prisoner.  She and he meet at her day job (work release) where she's a truck company dispatcher.   Actually, my very favorite episodes weren't shown during this binge but I still enjoyed the programs I watch.  Janssen sure was attractive - too bad he died so young at age 49.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Shelbelle  They didn't show the two-part ending this time.   I looked over the entire two-day schedule online to see which episodes I wanted to watch.  Sadly, one of my favorites was on like a 4:00 a.m. on Sunday going into Monday so I didn't see that one - The Walls of Night where Kimble has a bit of a romance with Janice Rule whom he doesn't know is a prisoner.  She and he meet at her day job (work release) where she's a truck company dispatcher.   Actually, my very favorite episodes weren't shown during this binge but I still enjoyed the programs I watch.  Janssen sure was attractive - too bad he died so young at age 49.

Yes, a very handsome man for sure, he died way before his time. I am surprised they did not show the finale, I saw it not too long ago on ME TV when they were airing it on Sunday nights at midnight. I just love receiving all these nostalgic channels like Antenna TV. This weekend is Doris Day Show, which I can barely remember, not because I am too young, just dont temember it .

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  I really miss The Fugitive on MeTV on Sunday nights.  I always tried to stay up to watch it at midnight.   Most of them are on YouTube.  I sometimes watch it on my computer.  The Girl From Little Egypt is the episode showing the backstory - the night Helen was killed. It's one of my favorites.  If you don't remember it, pull it up on Youtube  and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/14/my-big-fat-greek-wedding-star-involved-in-head-on-collision/

Lainie Kazan, 75, was involved in a head-on collsion over the weekend. Sounds like it was her fault.  Look at her face in the photo.  Yep, "work done" and I don't think she looks good at all.  She looks pulled too tight.

Honored Contributor

This starts running at our second run (cheapies) movie theaters tomorrow (Friday).