Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight.  I am..  Buddy is so weird.  Not sure why Heather is still so hung up on him.  

Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous life

It's already aired here.  I never really cared for Buddy, but I seem to like him less these days.  Whitney needs to send him packing. I think she won't because she likes him more than she'll admit.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  I am so sick of Heather crying.  Buddy broke up with her a year ago.  Go on with your life and stop complaining. Whitney is too nice too Buddy sometimes and should not feel guilty if he falls off the wagon.  It is his life and he needs to work the program.  He needs to get into a halfway house in Greensboro instead of living with Whitney.  I know he is a good friend to Whitney but he needs to grow up and take care of himself.  I certainly hope he makes it and stays sober.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I gave up on the show because the characters seemed stuck somehow and not moving forward in life. Does Whitney have a real job yet? Did she ever lose the weight?

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

I gave up on the show because the characters seemed stuck somehow and not moving forward in life. Does Whitney have a real job yet? Did she ever lose the weight?

I believe she has lost 35lbs, however they do not focus on it.  And she is still doing the dance class.  You are right the characters are stuck.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I am so sick of Heather crying.  Buddy broke up with her a year ago.  Go on with your life and stop complaining. Whitney is too nice too Buddy sometimes and should not feel guilty if he falls off the wagon.  It is his life and he needs to work the program.  He needs to get into a halfway house in Greensboro instead of living with Whitney.  I know he is a good friend to Whitney but he needs to grow up and take care of himself.  I certainly hope he makes it and stays sober.

I hope he makes it too, but good grief he seems under the influence all the time.  Now he is engaged to some one that he is moving there and of course Heather is upset.  Not sure what she thinks he has to offer her.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

I believe she has lost 35lbs, however they do not focus on it.  And she is still doing the dance class.  You are right the characters are stuck.

probably b/c then the show would have to change?

I can't even watch her

Esteemed Contributor

I could never watch this show for more than a nanosecond. Whenever I see ads for it, I think the young woman is auditioning for a future season of My 600 Pound Life. 

Respected Contributor

I saw tonight’s show. I just love Whitney. She is so authentic and genuine, so articulate, unapologetic about herself, an inspiration to many,  IMO. I wish she could find a guy... 

I love the show! 

Honored Contributor

I feel TLC exploits people that have shows on their channel. I like Whitney, but they aren't giving the full story of how miserable she probably feels physically etc.