Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

@Travone wrote:

Are these people in 4th grade?????  Who introduces someone as their "boyfriend" after one date???  This is too staged....I can't believe any of this is real. 

@Travone   You have to realize that Whitney is desperate for a man....falls in love too quickly.....her egg timer is about to go off....her Mother is  persistent and pushy about her getting married.....having children.....

such is scripted reality TV😄😄😄😄

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed the show last night...guess I am the only one

this week.Woman Wink

Monke~

Honored Contributor

If Babs wants grandchildren, she best be looking towards her son to make that happen, or become a foster grandparent!   

Between Whitneys polycystic ovary disease and her weight, I would think a pregnancy is questionable, and would not be encouraged by an OB/GYN.   

I cannot see Whitney Thore as a mother, period.

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

I enjoyed the show last night...guess I am the only one

this week.Woman Wink

Monke~

@Monketoes   I enjoyed it also, in fact, have enjoyed all episodes, with a few gross moments, lol, and love Babs.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't watch this one, but looked in on the Sisters one that was mentioned here and what the heck!  The first thing that came to mind (honestly, I'm not even kidding) was inbreeding.

As for this show, like others here, I really don't like the promoting and glorifying of morbid obesity and am surprised that this show has lasted as long as it has.

@chickenbutt  Are you talking about the twin sisters? I have a difficult time watching that show. I've never watched an entire episode and when it comes on I can't turn it off fast enough. I find many things about them disturbing. The way they act is very "off" for lack of a better word.

@colliemom4 

I think chickenbutt is probably referring to the show "Sister Wives". There has been a lot of talk about that show, as well.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

If Babs wants grandchildren, she best be looking towards her son to make that happen, or become a foster grandparent!   

Between Whitneys polycystic ovary disease and her weight, I would think a pregnancy is questionable, and would not be encouraged by an OB/GYN.   

Fat people have babies all the time....the polycystic problem would be the kicker most likely.

Trusted Contributor

I just don't get the reason for her move to Charlotte. I also have doubts that the new boyfriend will hang around very long, especially if she continues to allow Buddy to lounge around in his underwear.Woman Very Happy

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@RedTop wrote:

Fat people have babies all the time....the polycystic problem would be the kicker most likely.

For one thing she is too busy mothering Buddy, I am wondering if she is going to let him move in. What is it with Whitney and Buddy.  She is so immature.   

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I just don't get the reason for her move to Charlotte. I also have doubts that the new boyfriend will hang around very long, especially if she continues to allow Buddy to lounge around in his underwear.Woman Very Happy

SapphireGal whats up with that.  Why would Buddy walk around in his underwear and why would whitney let him.  She knows her boyfriend comes over.  She has no respect for her friend Heather.  She knows Hearther has issues with her and Buddy and Whitney thinks its funny.  How old are these people.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

SapphireGal whats up with that.  Why would Buddy walk around in his underwear and why would whitney let him.  She knows her boyfriend comes over.  She has no respect for her friend Heather.  She knows Hearther has issues with her and Buddy and Whitney thinks its funny.  How old are these people.

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@sunshine 919 

They do act like a bunch of idiotic teenagers, don't they! At thirty something, they should all have decent jobs and be doing something productive with their lives.