Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

@SeaMaiden wrote:

She never eats on the show....never talks about what she eats. 

@SeaMaiden   Whitney eats on the show.  Her trainer has told her to eat three times a day instead of going a whole day without food, because that causes binging.  One has to eat in order to lose weight, the right way.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Whitney eats on the show.  Her trainer has told her to eat three times a day instead of going a whole day without food, because that causes binging.  One has to eat in order to lose weight, the right way.

@mousiegirl   I have never seen her eating.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   She ate at home, she ate at her parent's home when they set her up for a date this season, she ate in Alaska, etc.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   She ate at home, she ate at her parent's home when they set her up for a date this season, she ate in Alaska, etc.

@mousiegirl  @SeaMaiden   I also recall her and buddy eating large bowls of cereal. It was Captain Crunch I believe with another sweet cereal added to it.

Frequent Contributor

Apparently she's not into modesty with the skimpy outfits she wears. 

She is so desperate for a man it's embarrassing. 

She lives in a world of her own.

Her mom and dad are great.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mousiegirl  @SeaMaiden   I also recall her and buddy eating large bowls of cereal. It was Captain Crunch I believe with another sweet cereal added to it.

@colliemom4   I wonder if she sees a doctor regularly to moniter blood sugar, etc.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4   I wonder if she sees a doctor regularly to moniter blood sugar, etc.

@mousiegirl  Wasn't she pleased because she didn't have high blood sugar or blood pressure? I believe it was last year?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I looked it up online or tried to, and read that she has diabetes and so does her dad. Wonder if it's true?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I looked it up online or tried to, and read that she has diabetes and so does her dad. Wonder if it's true?

@colliemom4   It wouldn't surprise me due to her obesity.  If she does, and is not saying this to the public, the title of the show need to be changed, and the format, in order to cointinue, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   It wouldn't surprise me due to her obesity.  If she does, and is not saying this to the public, the title of the show need to be changed, and the format, in order to cointinue, in my opinion.

Just found this:  https://www.redbookmag.com/body/pregnancy-fertility/news/a39661/tlc-star-whitney-thore-gets-real-abo...