Regular Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

I only watched about a half hour if that, it was incredibly boring.

Honored Contributor

After fifteen minutes, I changed the channel.  What a stupid show this was.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Whitney claims that doctors write her letters all the time. Meaning they don't like what she's doing.

@colliemom4 , I am sure she does!  Does anyone know what she really weighs?  It has to be at least 300 lbs., I thought it was kinda  funny that she & the other large woman together someone said they'd be 600 lbs., which I thought would be right!  I just happened to watch some of this last night, I don't normally watch, and I think it was so silly!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Whitney claims that doctors write her letters all the time. Meaning they don't like what she's doing.

@colliemom4 , I am sure she does!  Does anyone know what she really weighs?  It has to be at least 300 lbs., I thought it was kinda  funny that she & the other large woman together someone said they'd be 600 lbs., which I thought would be right!  I just happened to watch some of this last night, I don't normally watch, and I think it was so silly!

@Hooty   The last I heard, Whitney weighs around 345 pounds.  I can't understand why she thinks this is okay.  If she ate properly, with all of the gym exercises and dancing, she would lose more weight.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl , Wow, didn't realize she weighed that much!  I guess that is what gets me the most about her, she acts like she is perfect and struts around like she has the perfect body and her weight doesn't bother her!  I just don't understand people wanting to see her dance!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl , Wow, didn't realize she weighed that much!  I guess that is what gets me the most about her, she acts like she is perfect and struts around like she has the perfect body and her weight doesn't bother her!  I just don't understand people wanting to see her dance!

@Hooty   @Hooty   She weighed 387,. I believe, before exercising with the new trainer, daughter of her previous trainer who also had an eating disorder at one time, but I think once one has that disrder, it stays with them forever, always having to watch the amount of food/calories they intake.

I think she is trying to raise the self esteem of overweight people by showing that they can do things in life, and to make them visible, but in the end, you know, their health will suffer.

I think her weight bothers her, but she wants to live, and aside from exercising, doesn't curb her eating much, if any, but if she wants to be better and to be able to adopt and live a better life, losing weight is key, no mystery here.

I would like to see the new season be her journey of losing weight the safe, healthy way, that would be much more helpful to overweight people than just the dance classes, and more interesting.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty   @Hooty   She weighed 387,. I believe, before exercising with the new trainer, daughter of her previous trainer who also had an eating disorder at one time, but I think once one has that disrder, it stays with them forever, always having to watch the amount of food/calories they intake.

I think she is trying to raise the self esteem of overweight people by showing that they can do things in life, and to make them visible, but in the end, you know, their health will suffer.

I think her weight bothers her, but she wants to live, and aside from exercising, doesn't curb her eating much, if any, but if she wants to be better and to be able to adopt and live a better life, losing weight is key, no mystery here.

I would like to see the new season be her journey of losing weight the safe, healthy way, that would be much more helpful to overweight people than just the dance classes, and more interesting.

@mousiegirl  Did the host of the show last night tell Whitney she'd give her some information on how to adopt? I was half watching the show lol.

Honored Contributor

She never eats on the show....never talks about what she eats. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl  Did the host of the show last night tell Whitney she'd give her some information on how to adopt? I was half watching the show lol.

@colliemom4   She did say that, but I left after fifteen minutes, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@colliemom4   She did say that, but I left after fifteen minutes, lol.

@mousiegirl  Thanks. Cat LOL