Honored Contributor

Anyone Watching tonight?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

I watched part of it. I thought it was boring.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the way that show glamourizes being obese.  There's nothing fabulous about it; it's very sad and life-threatening. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Already watched.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Already watched.  

Does it get better?  lol  they are playing games now kind of silly.  It just came on here.  I turned to PBS lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Already watched.  

Does it get better?  lol  they are playing games now kind of silly.  It just came on here.  I turned to PBS lol

It doesn't get better @sunshine 919  lol.

Honored Contributor

Horrible.  If they don't have enough to do a show, end the season.  I was doing something else while I watched, but it was still painful to watch.

Honored Contributor

I watched season 1. An episode here and there after that and got sick of her excuses plus she's a bore. She needs to get a real life and quit trying to "direct" her friends' lives. She is waaaaay too involved. She should use that time to get healthy. But she won't, we all know that.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't like the way that show glamourizes being obese.  There's nothing fabulous about it; it's very sad and life-threatening. 

@Kachina624   I lost a younger cousin to morbid obesity.   I feel the way you do.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I think Whitney just makes the best  of it is what it is. I like the show. I'm just glad she doesn't hide in the house. Just like Jean Bice used to say can;t get rid of your weight , decorate it. That is the Women that was my idle. She was happy no matter what.