Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Ok, so now Buddy is single again.  Why is it that he always sounds drunk?  Wonder if Heather has ideas about getting him back.  I wonder what is wrong with her that she thinks Buddy is a catch?

Good question about Heather. I don't know why anyone would want Buddy. He has nothing to offer really. He's a mess.

Respected Contributor

I think Whitney is going to end up with Buddy. They seem like two very tight misfits. Sad but true.

Honored Contributor

I wondered why Heather didn't throw a fit when Whitney invited Buddy to join them in Alaska.  After all her previous drama when his name was even mentioned, I was surprised she was so calm about it.

I admit to dozing off a couple of times during the show last night.  However, I did see the peeing in the hot tub part, and I cannot believe they all got in anyway.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Ok, so now Buddy is single again.  Why is it that he always sounds drunk?  Wonder if Heather has ideas about getting him back.  I wonder what is wrong with her that she thinks Buddy is a catch?

Maybe Buddy can be the next Bachelor! LOL!  He sounds like he needs to have whatever is left of his adenoids removed.

Respected Contributor

Whitney will end up marrying ole Buddy. She will want to save him instead of saving herself.

Valued Contributor

NOooooooooooooooooooooooWoman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watch tonight? I couldn't believe that Whiteny peed in the hot tub and told everyone else yet they got in it. Ewww!

Well that's just gross lol.  Interesting group of friends they are.  I am watching now.  I did turn away.  They were going riding atv's so I turned to reruns of big bang lol.  ok turning away again a stripper lol

@sunshine 919   Riding the atv's was the best part of the show, lol.

Valued Contributor

Hoping she was Joking about the Hot Tub...SO Gross!

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I think Whitney is going to end up with Buddy. They seem like two very tight misfits. Sad but true.

@BeccaLou   THAT would make for an interesting spin off of this show....The alcoholic druggie and Fat and Fabulous having children.....EXCELLENT PROGRAMING😄

Valued Contributor

Please, No...Cat Surprised