Valued Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

There is NOTHING fabulous about her FAT life. TOTAL loser, like ALL of the shows on TLC.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I believe Whitney's show is about family and friends and her life.  I also think it shows how mean some people are to people that are overweight.  Someone wrote on the side of RV "Fat B-----h,:   How cruel.  She cannot adopt because she is overweight.  All the child needs is someone to love them be it oveweight or underweight.   Cat Happy

When the foreign adoptions slowed down, countries began to impose restrictions.  She wanted to adopt from Korea, thus the restrictions.  There are thousands of children who are waiting to go to their forever homes right here in the US.  It would be great if the show focused on domestic adoption and how many children are waiting. It might benefit the viewers who are also looking to adopt.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Buddy is really strange with his girl friend.  Whitney's partner with her studio is really really strange.  I am not sure if he is a true friend to her.  I like her roommate thoughSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I can't believe that Whitney keeps pursuing these athletic challenges that she can't possibly do. I'm tired of the excessive exercising and Buddy story lines.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't believe that Whitney keeps pursuing these athletic challenges that she can't possibly do. I'm tired of the excessive exercising and Buddy story lines.

I know.  She does not listen when people tell her to slow down.  Now I guess Buddy and his girl friend broke up.  Thats what the clip for next week shows.  

Respected Contributor

I wonder if her Mother had a child with her 1st. Marriage and something happen to it. And that's why she didin't tell her daughter and son.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I don't understand is why Buddy claims he doesn't have enough money to rent an apartment.  Yes, I know he is a recovering drug addict and most of his money went up his nose, but he has supposed to be clean for a while now.  Yes, he doesn't have a high paying job, but I bet he gets paid a bundle for being on this show for all these years.  If he is clean where is all that money going?  Doesn't sound right!

I also think this whole business with Todd quitting or not quitting is all made up.  Why would Whitney put up with someone with that attitude.  And isn't is convenient that the Camper was only spray painted on the picture and didn't actually damage the camper.  I think this show should be called My Big Fat FAKE Life!

Valued Contributor

This show is so contrived, I quit watching 2 years ago.  By the endless promos, doesn't look like like I've missed anything.  I do miss seeing that beautiful cat.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night’s episode was odd yet train wreck entertaining. Whitney hires trainers but doesn’t take their advice. Whitney with the cat was vomit inducing. Buddy and the girl friend was also vomit inducing. I really needed an air sickness bag just in case. Tal, Glenn and Babs cleaned the episode up.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Whitney needs to focus less on exercising and more on eating properly.  She can exercise all she wants but until she gets down to eating right she's not going to lose and stabilize her weight.

She was making me very nervous standing on the edge of that mountain; that was a dumb stunt which will be followed by an even dumber stunt when she goes to Alaska (or so it seems.)

And finally, I know I say this all the time, but doesn't she own anything other than exercise clothes?