Valued Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Anybody watch last nights show yet?  If so, was it interesting?

Monke~

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Anybody watch last nights show yet?  If so, was it interesting?

Monke~

@Monketoes     Was It Interesting??????  

Buddy has his girlfriend with him... they plan to move her and her daughter to the town that whitney and Buddy live.  She just got a nanny position where she can bring her little girl with her to the nanny job. Buddy just got a new better paying job but it is nights... they can not afford to rent  someplace to live, so, they will live with Buddy's parents until they save up enough to get a place of their own... bad thing is that there is a local bar near his parents home that he use to frequent and it probably is not a good thing....

Whitney finished her tour with the  gay fellow who is her partner.  He told her that he is going move on and no longer do the fat ladydance classes.... 

And the  rented van that they used for the trip got grafiti sprayed on it that said something pretty viale... and  Whitney took offense to that.

Whitney's parents set her up a DATE ... someone her age that her Father knew,... and Whitney was pretty upset that they did this to her by inviting her to dinner at their house.

That is about where is left off.  Not really excitiing  or worth watching....ZZZzzzZZZzz

Valued Contributor

Thanks so Much, Sea Maiden!

Honored Contributor

I thought the best part was when Whitney's parents set her up on a blind date with her dad's friend's son.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I thought the best part was when Whitney's parents set her up on a blind date with her dad's friend's son.

@colliemom4  The way Whitney was shoveling food in ther mouth and talking at the same time was a real man turn off....maybe why she did it?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  The way Whitney was shoveling food in ther mouth and talking at the same time was a real man turn off....maybe why she did it?

@SeaMaiden  He seemed to like her but she obviously didn't feel the same way. I don't think she really wants a normal man lol.

Honored Contributor

I believe Whitney's show is about family and friends and her life.  I also think it shows how mean some people are to people that are overweight.  Someone wrote on the side of RV "Fat B-----h,:   How cruel.  She cannot adopt because she is overweight.  All the child needs is someone to love them be it oveweight or underweight.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It does annoy me when Whitney asks what the matter with her is that she can't get a man, she knows what the matter is, and if she could just get her act together and lose enough weight, she could at least look into adoption again.

Appearance is what first attracts a person to another, then it is the personality which seals or not, the relationship, so if she wants to attract, she knows what she has to do.  This weight is going to catch up with her, she has to know that, so the ball is in her court, and she can only look to herself to solve her problems.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  He seemed to like her but she obviously didn't feel the same way. I don't think she really wants a normal man lol.

@colliemom4....but that goodby kiss they had was rather odd..... makes you wonder....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4....but that goodby kiss they had was rather odd..... makes you wonder....

@SeaMaiden  LOL. It was weird.