Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Anything that has to do with Glen and Babs, I’m in. The attraction to Buddy is mind blowing to me. A very unattractive, freeloader , drug addict and no self awareness guy is like cat ****** to these women. 

What about the phone call to Whitney in the middle of the night.  He sounded drunk to me.  Not sure why Heather is so attracted to him.  It does not look like He is working now.  I do think Whitney should tell Heather he is staying with her.  Todd is so strange not sure what he is all about because he will totally turn agains Whitney if she gets a chance to do something that he does not.  He can be kind of mean.  Whitney use to have great dance moves I remember seeing her video whcih caught the interest of TLC years ago and I also remember her being on the View when she started her show.  

Well this show is giving her a chance to make a living and I guess she is a good friend to bring her friends onto the show to give them opportunities too.  I love her parents.  Babs looks really good now but man back in the day she was gorgeous.  She is so fuuny I really enjoy her.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If this season is going to be all about Buddy, as last night's episode, no thank you.  I love her parents, her Mother makes the show for me, but when Buddy and Whitney were driving around and he talked nonstop about all of his drug places, I changed the channel, who wants to hear that, that is not entertainment for me.

I agree with Whitney's mom, her prior marriage wasn't any point in mentioning it, and Whitney made much too much out of not knowing.  

Honored Contributor

She is a terrible dancer LOL!    It is not even dancing.  She can not move her feet... she just waves her arms about and gyrates her big belly. It is laughable.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found it strange that Babs was married before and never told her kids. She obviously had a big wedding (by looking at the pics) and let all of their relatives know she didn't want her kids knowing. Then to tell Whitney that it was none of her business, why not admit you made a mistake? We all do.

This whole part of the show was so scripted... you KNOW that Babs knew in advance of taping that this issue was going to be brought up... I almost think they ask the players on the show what they can come up with to make the show "entertaining".  No way that Whitney just brought up her Mother's first wedding just  for the first time with out Babs approving of it being on air. NO WAY>

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found it strange that Babs was married before and never told her kids. She obviously had a big wedding (by looking at the pics) and let all of their relatives know she didn't want her kids knowing. Then to tell Whitney that it was none of her business, why not admit you made a mistake? We all do.

This whole part of the show was so scripted... you KNOW that Babs knew in advance of taping that this issue was going to be brought up... I almost think they ask the players on the show what they can come up with to make the show "entertaining".  No way that Whitney just brought up her Mother's first wedding just  for the first time with out Babs approving of it being on air. NO WAY>

@SeaMaiden  I'm sure Babs knew ahead of time, but I still find her actions - not telling Whitney and her brother she was ever married etc. strange.

Frequent Contributor

I wish Whitney's parents would have their own show.  Just love the both of them.  That is why I watch the show.....because of them.  They are a very handsome couple!

Honored Contributor

@Piperdellilah wrote:

I think this season might be interesting with her trying to either adopt or do surrogacy. I was surprised to find out that it is harder for a single woman to adopt than a married couple. i thought that had changed a little over the years.

I think the Buddy and Heather storyline is getting old, get over him girl, you are super cute and can find someone else.  He has moved on. The fact that he is staying with Whitney and she is trying to hide it from Heather seems stupid to me. And the shower scene, totally set up!  She just happens to be in the shower with the door open while they are there filming, i think not.

Im not so sure about Todd, he kind of has an attitude but i really llike Tal.

The part about her mom being married before was unexpected.

All I did was see the previews and knew the "shower scene" was set up. How many people take a shower without a shower curtain being used, to help keep the water off the bathroom floor.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Piperdellilah wrote:

I think this season might be interesting with her trying to either adopt or do surrogacy. I was surprised to find out that it is harder for a single woman to adopt than a married couple. i thought that had changed a little over the years.

I think the Buddy and Heather storyline is getting old, get over him girl, you are super cute and can find someone else.  He has moved on. The fact that he is staying with Whitney and she is trying to hide it from Heather seems stupid to me. And the shower scene, totally set up!  She just happens to be in the shower with the door open while they are there filming, i think not.

Im not so sure about Todd, he kind of has an attitude but i really llike Tal.

The part about her mom being married before was unexpected.

All I did was see the previews and knew the "shower scene" was set up. How many people take a shower without a shower curtain being used, to help keep the water off the bathroom floor.

@drizzellla  Yeah open door and no shower curtain. Give me a break.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I'm sure Babs knew ahead of time, but I still find her actions - not telling Whitney and her brother she was ever married etc. strange.

@colliemom4  I question that this was any secret.....just a bit of the scripted acting on this show.....it  is SO SCRIPTED and not reality at all.

Valued Contributor

I quit watching a couple of years ago and the promos that are on constantly haven't made me want to watch.  I actually admired Whitney's ability to handle the insults that were hurled at her.  But then the show seemed to try to convince people that an an extremely overweight young woman who had several health scares and melt downs, had an enviable life.  I realize that this is just a scripted reality show but her life is not fabulous and the weight will eventually destroy her health.  I'm not sermonizing as I'm overweight myself.  But 250 extra pounds will catch up to her.