Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

I'm pretty sure Seven Little Johnstons will come on this week. Whitney is over right? I mean for the season? I didn't complete the last episode.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I'm pretty sure Seven Little Johnstons will come on this week. Whitney is over right? I mean for the season? I didn't complete the last episode.

@colliemom4   I don't see any more listed, ready for other shows now, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I don't see any more listed, ready for other shows now, lol.

@mousiegirl  Thanks. Yeah me too. I'm so glad to get rid of Whitney lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, poo.  I like Whitney and her friends; I'm not ready for the show to be over.  Is there no reunion show?  The show with the games was kind of boring and stupid.  I think that was a dumb way to end the season.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I agree, Mousiegirl, that it would be great for Whitney to take a journey losing her weight a safe way and show people how to do that. She could be inspiriing to those that are in the same position. I thought that she was really good when she was talking to the crowd and there were people who responded to her positively.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

Oh, poo.  I like Whitney and her friends; I'm not ready for the show to be over.  Is there no reunion show?  The show with the games was kind of boring and stupid.  I think that was a dumb way to end the season.  

@Citrine1   It certainly was a dumb way, I only lasted around fifteen minutes, then changed the channel.