Respected Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Who else would she have ?

Honored Contributor

I recorded the show and sat down to watch it yesterday.  Turned it off before the halfway point.  Boring.

I don't like watching her dance or workout.  If she's not actually doing either of those things, she's planning them.

Esteemed Contributor

So when you watch a season finale of a show it usually is tying up old ends and a bit of a tease of what is to look forward to next season. What did we get? A whole lot of nothing. It wasn’t even a good filler show. They just don’t have anything going on to make a storyline from. Next week they are calling it a finale but it really is a reunion show and it must be so dull they are adding games. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I can't understand how Whitley and Buddy have all that energy without having heart problems. I try to eat right and  don't drink or smoke cigarette's and have never did drugs and yet I struggle with my health as I get older. But I just said this about my son's friend and he left us last May. So maybe it just takes time to hit people. I know even though Buddy is trying to stay sober I wonder if his body will heal and be healthy. All Whitley has to do is stay a happy and get help with her depression and maybe her wieght will come down. I wonder if she was ever checked for a thyroid issue. I still really love her dearly. I just wiish her parent would cut her some slack.But I do hope she ends up with Buddy even if only for companioship. They both need each other.

When you are young, your body takes a lot of abuse   without too much problem. ... things start to go wrong as you get into your 40's and up.... especially issues with being very obese and abusing food as well as abusing drugs and alcohol.   Whitney is young.  Her in Alaska running and climbing at almost 400 pounds  was only possible because she is still considered young.  Eventually her body will give out... the heart... the joints... and on.  I hope she can just lose that fat and stop making her living pushing the idea that fat is great.  It is not.

Trusted Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I think when Whitney was crying, it may have been that she was feeling she was losing Buddy and it is ok to not have a boyfriend as long as Buddy is around. I have to say that she really has a pretty face and is photogenic in those pictures that they took for the camper.  

Anyone can look good these days--its called photoshop.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

So when you watch a season finale of a show it usually is tying up old ends and a bit of a tease of what is to look forward to next season. What did we get? A whole lot of nothing. It wasn’t even a good filler show. They just don’t have anything going on to make a storyline from. Next week they are calling it a finale but it really is a reunion show and it must be so dull they are adding games. 

@Nancy Drew   I think the finale is on March 26, episode 12.