Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous LIfe

I have to say for someone who is overweight she certainly can do a work out.  When she dances its amazing.  It would be nice to see her loose some weight.  She seems to be the same weight or heavier when the show first started.  I have said this before that I am not sure where this show is headed I thought it was going to be about weight loss then she started dating Lenny and it seems to me that this is when the show seemed to have taken a turn. 

Super Contributor

In the preview of next week's show (2/14), she and her friend Todd have to choreograph a dance for some upcoming event they are participating in. She is down on the floor like a beached whale trying to roll around with him down on his hands and knees just hanging over her-- so ridiculous!  I cease to be amazed anymore by what goes on on that show! (And yet I can't seem to stop watching - LOL!!!)

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Esteemed Contributor

The entire show is fake.  I don't believe she really has a job teaching dance.  She doesn't look like she could last for a 30 minute class nor could she demonstrate dance moves with all the extra weight in the way.  Not watching this show.

Honored Contributor

The show has become too fake to believe and her friends are all so weird. I find it tough to believe she'd just go into the radio station and take her top off like she did too. The tattoo on her back is beyond bizarre, and her saying she doesn't know what her tattoos mean? Seriously? 

Honored Contributor

I never thought Whitney was pregnant, and suspected it was all scripted drama for the show.  The few women I know personally who have PCOS have never been able to get pregnant, so I just wasn't buying the storyline.  

I sincerely hope the real Whitney is totally different than the scripted drama queen we see on this show.   

Esteemed Contributor

I watched this show in the beginning, but have now dropped off!  It just seems so scripted and fake!  So much of the show appears to be acted instead of real time. I also think that using the pregnancy story was an effort to get viewers.  That story should not have been a highlight unless they knew that she really was pregnant!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RedTop wrote:

I never thought Whitney was pregnant, and suspected it was all scripted drama for the show.  The few women I know personally who have PCOS have never been able to get pregnant, so I just wasn't buying the storyline.  

I sincerely hope the real Whitney is totally different than the scripted drama queen we see on this show.   

I agree this show is very fake, but I have PCOS and have had two children!  It is possible - of course I am not morbidly obese!

Esteemed Contributor

Watching previews in between the shows I do watch is enough for me not to bother with this show...

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

How is she able to buy a house.  Where does she get her income?  What does Buddy do for a living?  He is two months behind on his rent.  

I realize her parents co-signed for her.  I don't know why it was so important for her to own that house.  She also furnished it.  I don't get it. Unless TLC pitched in.

I also didn't appreciate her parents just walking in the house.  Buddy was asleep on the couch and Whitney???? well - let's just say Whitney was indisposed.  The front door seemed to be unlocked and they didn't call beforehand.  That was wrong IMO..... After all, Buddy "does" live there.  He could have been walking around in his underwear too..

It's a reality show.  It is scripted.  It's all made up.  It didn't really happen that way.

Honored Contributor

Whitney makes plenty$$$$$$ on her show.