Honored Contributor

Is back on tonight.  I like this show.  Anyone else going to watch?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous LIfe

You know she is not pregnant like the  commercials for the show have been running endlessly.....  I heard her  sweet MaMa had a bad stroke recently and is bed ridden 🙁.  It was posted on her face book page. 

Honored Contributor

No I will not be watching.   I did watch the show in the beginning.  

As a mother of 2 daughters, I am extremely thankful they never acted like Drama Queen Whitney.   I don't do drama, period.   Not with family, not with friends.   I just want to look this girl in the eye and say get your act together and live your life-----and stop whining!    

Valued Contributor

I really liked Whitney the first season but she is getting to be a little too much. She seems to think she is never wrong and no one should have an opinion that is different from hers. So sorry to hear about Babs having a stroke. I hope she has a complete recovery! 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like her parents but wish they would stop enabling her and letting her eat whatever she wants.  I'm sorry to hear about Babs.  I think she's a hoot and Dad is kinda funny too.

Whitney needs to get her act together and stop with the "I love being fat" krap.  Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome can cause weight gain but there are females who are not overweight too.  It's an excuse for Whitney to just keep gaining weight.  "Well, as long as this disease causes weight gain, I guess I can eat whatever and everyone will still love me"... blah blah........  I love Buddy too but he comes in a close second......

I will watch later tonight and make up my mind if I want it on Season Pass again.  I didn't watch too much last season, so I'll have to wait and see.

I will say though, that Whitney is very light on her feet with all that dancing.  I am watching all those 600 lb. shows and some of those people can't even get out of bed.  Whitney is around the 400 mark, I think.  It's good that she moves as much as she does.  At least she's not lazy.  She can do better though.

Honored Contributor

I watched some shows the first season and liked Whitney.  Since then, I've only watched a show here and there.  I've see a change in her over the years and it's not for the better.  I won't be watching this season unless I stumble upon it channel surfing, etc.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not been a regular watcher of this show, but I have watched enough to know Whitney and her parents.  I like her, and I think she is a courageous person.  My fear is, however, that there must be an incentive to stay heavy, keep up with unnecessary issues (aka drama), and therefore keep her money coming in...I hope I am wrong and the producers would keep her show should she just be fabulous and no longer fat.

I doubt I will watch at all, but I wish Whitney and her family well.

Super Contributor

Comparing Whitney with the 600 Lb. life... all she needs is to suffer an

injury that would keep her off her feet or bedridden and she is there.....

Super Contributor

I oriiginally thught the show might be about her improving her situation ...

even with the disease...

Honored Contributor

I just flipped it on and she's nude in a bed with her best friend.