Honored Contributor

My Big Fat Fab Life Whitney's Cruises

https://www.nobsatsea.com/home-1https://www.nobsatsea.com/home-1

She's got a cruise leaving in November. Apparently this isn't the first one she's hosted. It's called No Body Shaming At Sea. Anyone ever heard of it?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Big Fat Fab Life Whitney's Cruises

Sorry, I don't click on links. Never heard of these but don't watch very often. I can take her and her family in very very samll doses.

Honored Contributor

If anyone doesn't want to click links just type in No BS at Sea and do a search. It should come right up.

Honored Contributor

Haven't heard of it.  I bet it's a lot of fun.

Respected Contributor

Yep over a thousand to do the cruise  food & snacks seems she got all her people doing the dance. it's mostly all her people on the show

Honored Contributor

@sisselwrote:

Yep over a thousand to do the cruise  food & snacks seems she got all her people doing the dance. it's mostly all her people on the show

@sissel  Yes. I wonder how much money they are making doing this? I was surprised to see that it was offered, though I know Property Brothers and others have had cruises in the past.
Esteemed Contributor

This is the first I heard of it.  Clicked on the link and took a look.  I really like Whitney -- in fact I like the whole cast and think it would be a lot of fun to take a cruise like this!  

Trusted Contributor

The last show I saw where Whitney was having a class, she seemed to be very sincere when speaking to the class members.  I think that the cruise would be a lot of fun. She seems to be very caring.