Honored Contributor

Re: My 600lb life last night...

No wonder Justin was so upset and refused to get out of the car. I can not believe the Father did that. 

That is so upsetting to read.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Steven-Assanti-still-married-2.jpg

I had to Google him!!  It says he got married last year.  Stephanie saw Stevens picture and knew he was the one.  She pursued him.

Wow, interesting!  Sort of like an episode of "90 Day Fiance?"  

Thanks for the scoop!  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@HisElk1   Hi - did I read that correctly???  Did the father actually "tell" Justin that he "took his pills and gave them to Steven?"  And does Dr. Now know this?  I know Dr Now knows Steven is not above stealing drugs from his brother, but does he know that their father took them and gave them to Steven?

Wow is all I can say.  

Given the fact that the show is heavily scripted and produced by the Nowzaradans, I would say that the doctor knows everything.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Here's the happy couple at a Walmart in Des Moines:

What a waste of all that money that's been spent on him.  I pray for his brother, he breaks my heart.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

What a waste of all that money that's been spent on him.  I pray for his brother, he breaks my heart.

Look at his foot....🤮

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Look at his foot....🤮

Don't care.  I don't even want to know how much money has been spent on him for nothing when folks are struggling to get/keep their healthcare.  He has thrown so much away and the money could have been much better spent.  And I would imagine taxpayers are paying for his basket of goodies from Target.  Makes me very angry.

Respected Contributor

His wife (in the sweatpants) looks very different in the Target photo compared to the earlier photo.  What's up with that?

I'd love to know what items are in his cart!!

Esteemed Contributor

I read an article about Steven's "wife" here is what was said in the interview:

Stephanie said she first saw Steven on My 600-Lb. Life. “I was trying to find him because the moment I saw him on TV I thought he was a beautiful person,” Stephanie, who is a licensed massage therapist, explained. “And I wanted to know him not because of TV because I knew he was my soul mate I felt it and I just had to find him.”

Steven is portrayed as an immature bully on television, though Stephanie, who has one child, argued that’s not what he’s like in real life. It’s apparently just a façade created by TLC. “[He is] nothing like how he was perceived on the TV show at all or on his YouTube videos. He’s a gentleman and a fantastic lover and lover of life in general.” She said, adding that everyone in her family, including her child, “love” him.

She’s a fan of Marilyn Manson and reportedly asked the singer to name one of her rats. “Best night of my life, thank you,” she captioned a photo of herself with the singer, telling fans he was “very nice” and “very handsome.”....

Honored Contributor

@GCR18---hi gc---now that just makes me want to vomit-------what in the world is wrong with that girl???? Sorry still no sympathy!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I read an article about Steven's "wife" here is what was said in the interview:

Stephanie said she first saw Steven on My 600-Lb. Life. “I was trying to find him because the moment I saw him on TV I thought he was a beautiful person,” Stephanie, who is a licensed massage therapist, explained. “And I wanted to know him not because of TV because I knew he was my soul mate I felt it and I just had to find him.”

Steven is portrayed as an immature bully on television, though Stephanie, who has one child, argued that’s not what he’s like in real life. It’s apparently just a façade created by TLC. “[He is] nothing like how he was perceived on the TV show at all or on his YouTube videos. He’s a gentleman and a fantastic lover and lover of life in general.” She said, adding that everyone in her family, including her child, “love” him.

She’s a fan of Marilyn Manson and reportedly asked the singer to name one of her rats. “Best night of my life, thank you,” she captioned a photo of herself with the singer, telling fans he was “very nice” and “very handsome.”....

@Nataliesgramma  Oh boy. Sounds like this woman is a fry short of a happy meal.