Respected Contributor

Re: My 600lb life last night...

Sorry but that woman is not credible. If she saw him on the show, where he came across as literally the worst most insufferable person, why would she fall in love with that? She herself claims he’s not like how he seems on the show, thereby admitting he acted like a horrible human being on the show. She has some other motive. Perhaps having a boyfriend with steady disability paycheck? A lot of the partners of these 600lb people are just sticking around for that paycheck and they don’t even work.

Honored Contributor

Especially uncredible about him being a great lover. He can barely move. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

My former sister-in-law tried to convince me to start watching this show.

I could only take 10 minutes of last night's episode; it's not for me.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Especially uncredible about him being a great lover. He can barely move. Cat LOL

Ugh so true! Many of these people cannot achieve physical relations with their partner due to their size and lack of mobility. Many admit it on the show, so what magical powers are we supposed to believe he has? I shudder to even think about that scenario.

Esteemed Contributor

@jpie wrote:

His wife (in the sweatpants) looks very different in the Target photo compared to the earlier photo.  What's up with that?

I'd love to know what items are in his cart!!

@jpie  New gal had to look her best in head shot photo, all dolled up, to get a

great catch like Steven.

He is probably buying things at Target for his new Sweetie. Maybe decorating

his place up a bit too, if she is moving him. 

Maybe filming for the show too, to show us that he is living a great life now.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@threecees 

Exactly right!  Gosh, I would love to know what her situation was to chase after him!  

The items in his Target cart did appear to be more geared towards home improvement.  Maybe she will be good for him?  It didn't look like he had any junk food.  I hope he can maintain his progress.  

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

And, Dr. Now said he has poor hygiene!  He looks like he stinks...bad!  Gah!

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

And, Dr. Now said he has poor hygiene!  He looks like he stinks...bad!  Gah!

________

I agree, Ugh! His "cankles" look like a reptile and his toes are gnarly!  

Respected Contributor

Just a reminder that "Supersized: The Assanti Brothers" is on TLC tonight:

After undergoing weight loss surgery, Steven begins to heal from the procedure as his brother, Justin, decides to head to Texas to undergo the same operation, yada, yada, yada.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@GCR18---hi gc---now that just makes me want to vomit-------what in the world is wrong with that girl???? Sorry still no sympathy!!!

there are many crazy sick woman like her out there....Ted Bundy the serial killer had many proposals of marriage while on death row.