Esteemed Contributor

Why in the world would any woman in her right mind, especially with a child, marry either one of these men?  Their father is almost as pathetic, maybe even moreso, since he raised them to be like this.  Dad calling in pizza orders from Rhode Island to have pizzas delivered to Iowa is beyond outrageous.  Justin is upset, so dad gets him a dog.  I do not understand living like this unless there is a very big paycheck from the network.  I do hope that Justin can continue with his hobby store as it appears that he has found his calling.  Out of curiousity, I checked in out on Yelp! and there are really good reviews.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

this is a sad family situation. the dad is an ENABLER! in capital letters. Steven has him wrapped around his little finger and dad just doesn't have the strength or ability to handle him. Justin is on the right track, by distancing  himself from Steven. Steven has done too much damage to their relationship. i think Steven is still a drug addict. i do have to wonder about a woman that would marry him, so fast. i bet there are more families, like this one, that just don't make it to TV.

Honored Contributor

I am glad the show said "Finale". So maybe this is going to be the last show about them.

I can not believe some girl married Steven. Wish she was put on camera but I guess they would have to pay her. I can't help but wonder what her motives were. That he is such a good companion? He is fun to spend time with? He is financially set and will make her life comfortable?

And I do not understand - I like pizza too. But I like to eat it maybe once a month or less. How can Steven eat it as often as he does? Wouldn't he get tired of the same thing over and over. When he was living by himself in Texas. He said he had not been to a grocery store in years. So the only food he ate was whatever could be delivered. 

And I am sorry what is his Father doing ordering pizza for him? His Father should order an order from InstaCart not Dominos. The Father is a 1,000 miles away. So what if Steven gets upset that it was not what he ordered. 

Sometimes you can see why peoples lives are the way they are.