Esteemed Contributor

Re: My 600Lb Life 4-29-2020

[ Edited ]

A pretty decent episode. At least both ladies tried after long 

periods, months and years for one, Pauline. Glad she kept

trying and losing for herself. Had to be so tough for her with

her leg issues.

Alicia had her ups and downs as well. Eventually got  a life for

herself. She looked great after cutting off so much of her hair.

Finally some positivity with this show. It has been dragging and

been way too depressing lately. Hope they can keep at it.

Edited to add that Alicia sure did wear some risque outfits to go

into see Dr. Now. A lot sure was almost all exposed. She was 

seeing Dr. Now and he was seeing her as well.Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Edited to add that Alicia sure did wear some risque outfits to go

into see Dr. Now. A lot sure was almost all exposed. She was 

seeing Dr. Now and he was seeing her as well.Smiley Embarassed

I thought she was channeling Darcey from 90 Day Fiance. When she had the session with Dr Paradise, I was wondering if something was going to pop out.

Respected Contributor

I am glad I watched this episode.  After seeing and hearing Alicia talk I remembered her.  I was doubtful she would succeed with her boyfriend not being as supportive as he should.  I cannot figure out if he was truly being protective of her or just trying to control her.  Maybe trying to be supportive, but in the wrong way?  Just not sure of him.  I was so happy to see her get back to school and getting herself a makeover.  I too fully expected to see her pop right out of that dress she wore to Dr. Paradises's office!

Pauline, on the other hand, really surprised me!  I am so happy to see her success.  I was just sure she would never be able to do it and she sure proved me wrong.  It just took her some time to get there.  Her poor legs, I cannot imagine how difficult it is for her to walk.  I hope her skin surgeries will make her legs more normal.  I would like to see another follow up on her and I hope her son will be able to have a better life since she does not need all of the care now.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

They both lost an incredible amount of weight!

Wow...Alicia looks so great!

Those white jeans were not doing Pauline any favors. I don't understand why people don't wear clothing that's right for them.

She would look great in palazzo pants, not skin tight white jeans...

I still think she ruined her son Dillon's life....poor kid

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@catlover wrote:

They both lost an incredible amount of weight!

Wow...Alicia looks so great!

Those white jeans were not doing Pauline any favors. I don't understand why people don't wear clothing that's right for them.

She would look great in palazzo pants, not skin tight white jeans...

I still think she ruined her son Dillon's life....poor kid

@catlover, regarding the white jeans, when she was in the dressing room putting them on, I found myself yelling at the TV "don't buy white".  I agree with you that they were too tight.  I get that she wanted to wear jeans, but white and tight?  No way. 

I agree about Alicia.  I just hope Tim gives her the time she needs to fulfill some of her dreams.  I just didn't care for him; seemed too controlling to me and she fell for it.