Esteemed Contributor

Re: My 2 Favorite Male Actors

I have several but, since I can only pick two....Leonardo Di Caprio & Richard Gere....I'm going to sneek in a third...lol...Sean Penn...Any time I see their names, I will definitely go see their movies...I can always count on excellent performances!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Jack Nicholson and Leonardo Di Caprio

Super Contributor

John Wayne

Paul Newman

Can't say much for current movies/actors/actresses

Esteemed Contributor

Matthew McConaughey and Cary Grant....I'm not over the moon about anyone else today....at one time DeNiro but can't get past his nastiness and I just don't even go to movies today....sick to death of Hollywood.

Respected Contributor

Don't enjoy most of the newbies EXCEPT for Freddie Highmore of "The good Doctor" and "Bates Motel". Wow what a talent! I also enjoy (watching!) Mr. Hawaii 50 Alex O'Loughlin. Eye candy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anthony Hopkins

Denzel Washington

Mark Walberg 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee    Alan Alda was a guest speaker for an event and they had a meet and greet with him before he spoke.  He signed a copy of his book titled If I Understood You, Why Would I Have This Look On My Face.  They served wine and refreshments before the event.  He signed the book for me, I spoke to him for a few minutes, and I also got to hug him, (the hug was the best part).  I got my picture with him also.  He was so nice and so easy to talk to. I have had a crush on him since MASH, and I was only 5 at the time.  He is still a very handsome man.  Love him!  

Valued Contributor

For me it is Alan Alda and Sam Elliott (OH! That voice!!). I think Sam Elliott should read instruction manuals. He would even make those sound interesting and I'd probably have to listen over and over to make sure I had put the item together correctly. Then I would just listen to that s*xy voice even after I had it put together!!

cookin

Valued Contributor

Robert Duvall

Kevin Costner

Russell Crowe

Denzel Washington

Honored Contributor

2 favorite male actors ..Daniel Day Lewis and Sidney Poitier.

2 favorite female actors...Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lawrence.