Honored Contributor

Music: Isn't Michael Bubble a good singer though!

I have to look up how to spell his last name correctly.  I think you know who I mean though. 

Do you have a favorite male singer?

group singers?  This is how I found out about Pentatonix.  I still like them!

Respected Contributor

Re: Music: Isn't Michael Bubble a good singer though!

I do like his voice, his music and him.

He comes across pretty darn great, he seems humble, he's easy on the eyes, and the proud papa of his kids and seemingly a man really grateful for his wife...

But my all time favorite is Robert Plant - when he was in his prime I thought he was everything.

I'm an oldhead!!!

Trusted Contributor

Michael Bublé. Prounounced Boo BLAY. (Not bubble!)

Hope that helps.  I'm a fan, too. 

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

I do like his voice, his music and him.

He comes across pretty darn great, he seems humble, he's easy on the eyes, and the proud papa of his kids and seemingly a man really grateful for his wife...

But my all time favorite is Robert Plant - when he was in his prime I thought he was everything.

I'm an oldhead!!!

I like both of your choices!

Honored Contributor

I remember reading Michael's son had liver cancer. I wonder how he's doing now. This was several years ago maybe. A friend of mine loves his music. He is a very talented singer.

Honored Contributor

I like him too.  I also like Johnny Mathias and Barry Manilow.

I like some of the popular singers.  I absolutely cannot stand rap music.

I listen on Satellite XM Radio a station called "Blend".

It has popular music but there's no rap music on it.

The listeners get to vote on what kind o music they want to listen to.

There are no commercials on it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Buble a lot, and @Annabellethecat66  I like all kinds of music, some vastly more than others. But I have to agree with you about most 'urban' music, including rap. To me, it's just not very musical and a lot of it's just more crude than it needs to be, both musically and often lyrically.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I Love him..I like the uplifting songs..Its a beautiful day is my favorite...no boo hoo break up song there.
Honored Contributor

I saw Led Zeppelin at concert in the seventies, Ko, and was a fan immediately, I was one before but seeing him in front of me was a thrill!!!!!!!  

There are so many singers and groups I love and most are connected to blues and jazz.  

There are too many to list and many have passed but their music timeless. Sinatra and Johnny Mathis come to mind as two greats, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, George Michael, a few more and the list goes on for me.

Trusted Contributor

He is one of my favorite singers! He has such a gorgeous voice. Plus every interview I've seen of his, he comes across as a great guy with an awesome sense of humor. Also he's a great family man, when his little boy was sick with cancer, he took a step back from work to be with his family. Loved his Christmas tv specials he had for a couple years. I would like it to return this year. He is one singer who really sounds as good if not even better singing live! I saw him in concert and was blown away.