Honored Contributor
@Shawnie actually he did more than that which is my issue. Not all men are rapists or attempted rapists. Most are not and most take no for an answer.

That's most women's experience and I'd like to enjoy a show without the men in my life being portrayed as less than human. Enough already!
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 I understand.  He clearly cornered her so to speak.  Inviting her to a party, of two.  And I thought from the way she told the story he was surprised that she wasn’t willing.  Not that all men are like that but I do think that many of us have a similar story to tell.  Probably not traumatizing but a I got out of there in the nick of time story. At least those of us from MBs generation who didn’t marry very early.  

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee@sunshine 919@Shawnie@Laura14@momtochloe

that last scene, as you said, says it all. The ending of that last episode was so well done.

I agree that if you want to find other shows on tv that are done better, maybe they are out there.

I really like the cast on this show, and that will keep me coming back.

The interaction between CB and her son is hilarious to me.

The story line wouldn’t have to be serious every time.

Last year I got very interested in CB and googled everything I could find about her. She fascinates me; doesn’t intend to starve herself because she enjoys eating. I think she is very REAL.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I have been enjoying the reruns of the original Murphy Brown and forgot what a wonderful character Miller Redfield was.  It would be great if they could somehow work him back into the show for an episode or two as he just made me laugh out loud.  I have always enjoyed him in whatever role he has played.

Respected Contributor

Re: Murphy Brown

[ Edited ]

For those of you who watched last evening's  (11/1/18) episode of Murphy Brown did you enjoy it?   I thought it was so funny.   I couldn't stop laughing at the way Frank was so pumped up after all those energy drinks.   Every single one of them, Corky, Avery, and Murphy just hit it out of the park in that episode.  

My husband and I both feel that each episode is getting better as the weeks move on. I wasn't so sure that a reboot was the best for MB. I didn't feel that they could recreate the magic of the original show.     It was a little rocky in the beginning but the ensemble works so well together that I am happy they brought them back together. Tyne Daly is just perfect in the role and was a great addition to the show.   

Contributor

ALL THE TIME...LOVE GOLDEN GIRLS

Contributor

I WATCH IT EVERY WEEK AND ALL THE RERUNS...I WILL MISS IT TOO

Trusted Contributor

Love Murphy Brown!  Great writing

Honored Contributor

Nope. Still not feeling it. Very occasional humorous moments and occasional warm moments, but overall, not funny... Almost everything about the show feels forced...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...