Honored Contributor

With all the ****** going on I am so glad there are funny enjoyable shows.  I am loving Murphy Brown.  It was really funny this week.  Love the guy who plays her son.  I absolutely love the Golden Girls.Smiley Happy  Does anyone else enjoy just watching something funny to get your mind on to something else?  

Honored Contributor

I look forward to Big Bang Theory every week, I will miss it since this is the last season.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Yes, that's why I've always watched "The Andy Griffith Show" in the evening while eating supper. And for my health, I may just have to give up watching any kind of news all together. Woman Frustrated Frankly, I don't like the world I now live in.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, that's why I've always watched "The Andy Griffith Show" in the evening while eating supper. And for my health, I may just have to give up watching any kind of news all together. Woman Frustrated Frankly, I don't like the world I now live in.

I find myself watching all the old comedies more and more.  Love the Andy Griffith show.  I still get I Love Lucy and now they are showing Leave it to Beaver!!  They are simple, uncomplicated, warm and wonderful shows and take me to a simpler time.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 I missed it! When was it on? Which network? I wanted to see it when the new episodes started, but it looks like I missed it. Love Murphy Brown!!

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Last Man Standing, it has funny even handed barbs for each side along with the family story. Murphy Brown is a one sided hit job.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Murphy Brown

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Murphy Brown

[ Edited ]

I'm really enjoying this show and I don't care what side they're on..it's just funny.  But, Debra Messing's big mouth ruined Will and Grace for us and we removed it from our DVR.  Will not miss it! She's a blowhard who took it outside of the show and that's crossing the line! 

Trusted Contributor

I fixed my typo.  Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Murphy is on CBS Thur night, 9:30 pm ET/PT