Honored Contributor

Re: Murder She Wrote - Amish One Is On at Midnight ET

@twinsister. Ahhhhhh. The Borby House - a good one. The one where Hunt Block is a priest is Seal of the Confessional where someone confesses a murder to him that he can't report because he is a priest. That's good too.
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee  I always watch Murder, She Wrote. My favorite episode is, The Szechuan Dragon. Hilarious dialogue between everyone! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, the Amish and Witch episodes are favorites of mine. Two others I make a point to watch center on elderly ladies who meet to solve mysteries as part of Jessica's fan club, and the Strawberry Jam episode.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG Oh I like those too but they aren't in my "most favorite" tier. I think the first one is "Who Killed J.B. Fletcher?"
Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer Ruyun was the blonde in the priest episode. I always thought she could of given Farrah Fawcet a run for her money but she never really took off. My favorite episodes are when Grady makes an appearance.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew She has a starring role in tonight's also. I think she would be absolutely gorgeous except she has a downturned mouth which makes her always look frowning and IMO takes away from her being a real stunner.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Well someone else did so the channel info is here. Thanks @4kitties.

People make mistakes. It would have been easy to find it online, you wouldn't have had to miss it just because I forgot to post that info.

Actually, @Pearlee, it did not come up when I searched Murder She Wrote on Comcast so I asked you for the channel info.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Yes, the Amish and Witch episodes are favorites of mine. Two others I make a point to watch center on elderly ladies who meet to solve mysteries as part of Jessica's fan club, and the Strawberry Jam episode.

I love Murder, She Wrote and the strawberry jam episode is one of my favorites.   I also liked the one where she came to Seattle to teach a class on mystery writing and the male secretary she hired was dubious.   His behavior towards Jessica was questionable and the ending left you wondering if he really was guilty of murder.  

Respected Contributor

I remember Jennifer Runyon when she appeared in one of the soaps.   I can't remember which one is was now.    It might have been Another World.  

Honored Contributor

Hunt Block was in a soap too, perhaps the same one. I don't know, I didn't watch them.
@J Town Girl