Honored Contributor

Murder She Wrote - Amish One Is On at Midnight ET

Murder Plain and Simple is my 2nd favorite Murder She Wrote episode. It takes place in Amish country and is very different and very good and well done (including the murder victim being "hidden" as a scarecrow on a farm).

Hunt Block stars (a very handsome fellow). I really like all 3 MSW episodes he was in, the other two being when he plays a priest (which costars the same woman who plays the wife of the murder victim in tonight's) and when he plays a new doctor in Cabot Cove who is competition for Seth Hazlit. I like this Amish one the best of all three he was in.

My favorite MSW, as I have mentioned before here, is Mary Crosby playing a "witch" who comes to Cabot Cove and stars in a play the residents are putting on about a witch in Salem, MA. Robert Vaughn and Ed Nelson are also in that one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Murder She Wrote - Amish One Is On at Midnight ET

What channel is that on, @Pearlee?  I couldn't find it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

I like the witch episode with Mary Crosby too.  I do not remember the Amish episode you mentioned.  Will try to stay awake tonight to see it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hallmark Movies  and Mystery channel.

Honored Contributor

Thank you.  I'd like to watch but you didn't say what channel.

Honored Contributor

Well someone else did so the channel info is here. Thanks @4kitties.

People make mistakes. It would have been easy to find it online, you wouldn't have had to miss it just because I forgot to post that info.
Honored Contributor

@4kitties. I remembered someone else here liking the witch episode too when I last mentioned that one-- it was you! 🙂 I do think you will like tonight's and hope you watch it. If so, let me know what you think.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

I am usually able to see the 10:00PM episodes, but that 11:00PM May be tough!  I am on Central time here.  I will record it just to be sure.

Hope you do not mind that I jumped in to post the channel.  I knew which channel as I watch it  most nights.  ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Honored Contributor

@4kitties, of course I don't mind. I had intended to post it but my OP was so long I inadvertently got sidetracked and omitted it. It is ridiculous though to say "I would have liked to watch it but you forgot the channel" when I gave the name of the episode and time so it could have been found online rather than miss seeing it due to my omission.

Oh yes, do record it!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  - I have seen that Amish episode a few times - a good one. I remember the actor you mentioned when he played the new doctor in town.

The MSW episode with Mary Crosby is one of my favorites too.  Also like the one with David Birney who is suspected of being a vampire.