Super Contributor

Murder In The First (Spoilers)

Did anyone watch Murder In The First last night?  I am really enjoying it this season.  I'm glad they caught the shooter and got that wrapped up.  I'm wondering how the other cases of the season will be tied in with the first case.  Taye Diggs sort of insinuated that might be the case on The Talk.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

Re: Murder In The First (Spoilers)

I love this show..... I enjoyed it last season and I am enjoying it this season.  I liked them solving the case in 2 shows.  Next week I believe they are working on solving the case about who killed that cop.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I keep forgetting to watch this! I'll catch up onDemand. I have to remember to program it into the DVR.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Taye Diggs said on EW Radio show that it is going to turn into a mystery.

If you remember last season how it wasn't just a murder and trial it turned into a mystery.

This show has some really good writers.  I was disappointed though when he did the deed with that other woman.  It's not that I want him with anyone specifically, it just seemed so unbelievable that with him having been up for 'days' and all of the stress he'd be interested in any of that!

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Taye Diggs said on EW Radio show that it is going to turn into a mystery.

If you remember last season how it wasn't just a murder and trial it turned into a mystery.

This show has some really good writers.  I was disappointed though when he did the deed with that other woman.  It's not that I want him with anyone specifically, it just seemed so unbelievable that with him having been up for 'days' and all of the stress he'd be interested in any of that!

I didn't quite get why that happened either.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Trusted Contributor

I thought last season his partner rejected him because she didn't want a "work place" romance; did I remember wrong?

Super Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I thought last season his partner rejected him because she didn't want a "work place" romance; did I remember wrong?

I didn't think she rejected him.  I thought they had a fling and was thinking it would probably turn into a relationship this season.  I could be wrong and not remembering correctly.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

I've been enjoying it but if they muck it up with storeroom sex and boring personal drama, I may as well waste my time watching Lifetime.

There should be an investigation into whomever shot and killed the suspect..

Honored Contributor

This is stupid.  Watching shows like this is one reason so many people dislike lawyers.  It's as if these two (well specifically one) lawyer is trying to excuse this kid from killing over 15 teens because he MIGHT have been abused.  So that makes it understandable.

I wonder what a TV show would like like were it written by someone from somewhere other than California?

It's as if no one needs to assume responsibility for the actions anymore (at least on TV).

I like this show as long as it has anything other than this kid on trial!  Maybe it's the female lawyer too, she's sickening.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is stupid.  Watching shows like this is one reason so many people dislike lawyers.  It's as if these two (well specifically one) lawyer is trying to excuse this kid from killing over 15 teens because he MIGHT have been abused.  So that makes it understandable.

I wonder what a TV show would like like were it written by someone from somewhere other than California?

It's as if no one needs to assume responsibility for the actions anymore (at least on TV).

I like this show as long as it has anything other than this kid on trial!  Maybe it's the female lawyer too, she's sickening.

I can't not stand that female lawyer.