Honored Contributor

You can see the movie if you have Disney+ but it's not included in your subscription. I think I read it's $30 to see it. I wasn't interested before, but for $30 I'm even less interested.

Esteemed Contributor

I get that Mulan was very expensive to make but $30 on Disney plus is ridiculous.  This cancels out Disney's "good deed"of "giving" us Hamilton.  Obviously Disney is going to make a TON of money on Milan in China--greedy!!!

Respected Contributor

I went on my Roku channels yesterday and clicked on Mulan to see if I could watch without buying Disney Plus.  On my Roku it said $19.99.  I still wouldn't buy it but I will wait and see if I can get it on something later.  I did pay $19.99 to see Fatima though.  I am a big fan of those kind of programs and movies so I broke down and paid.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m interested but not at $30.  

Honored Contributor

I've waited this long, so I have no problem waiting until it's more affordable. I don't have Disney+ and don't want to add it to my subscription budget and then pay on top of that!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mulan On Disney+

[ Edited ]

If you wait until December, you can see it with just the basic Disney+ subscription.

But, since they took the fun songs out,  am not in any hurry.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Mulan On Disney+

[ Edited ]

It’s a tough weekend for parents since it’s a it’s a three day. Kids are already bored and restless with nowhere to go just doing school from home so some people will buy it. We will wait until December. There’s plenty of other stuff on for free or a few dollars. 

Frequent Contributor

I have been waiting for Mulan since December, so I did buy it on Disney+.  I loved the movie and it was a little different than the previous animated one.  

Since all the family wanted to see it, my kids and their friends can log on to disney+ and see it off of any device.  

We would have spent about $75 dollars for my husband and I to see it at our local Moviehouse Eatery, of course buying a meal to have with it too!

Honored Contributor

This is now included with your subscription, you don't have to pay extra for it.

Honored Contributor

I saw the preview for Mulan in the movie theatre. I do not think I would want to see it any other way. Even watching on a big screen tv would not do it justice.