Highlighted
Valued Contributor

i just watched 4 seasons of Mrs Maisel and really enjoyed it. Whoever watched this series, was it renewed and will there be more or will we be left hanging. It's on prime video.

Respected Contributor

Love that show. It's coming back mid February.....can't remember the exact date.

Esteemed Contributor

I binge watched it over the holidays and really enjoyed it. The series returns FEB 18, with two episodes dropping each week on Amazon prime.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the information.

Respected Contributor

Loved that show and it's just been so long for it's return {*&^% Covid!)...I've been wondering when the new season will show up, thanks for the date, @Vivian . I may have to refresh on the last season before tuning in....I think she was "going on the road" with that male singer? or...something.....

I also wonder when we're getting the last installments of Grace & Frankie? I just checked the other day and it's not there yet. I think 4 more episodes to the last season are supposed to wrap it up.

Regular Contributor

Looking forward to the new season of this. Someone I know has worked on the show as an extra over the previous seasons. It's fun to look for her in the background.