Trusted Contributor

Did anyone watch the first episode of season 3 of Mr Mercedes?  It’s on Direct TV Audience Network...DW

Respected Contributor

No @dancingwoman I did not watch the first episode of Season 3...I started watching Mr Mercedes in the initial seasons and some of the episodes were really boring...with that being said I did see the promo and it looked like this season may be a little more interesting. I will see if I can take a look at the episode on demand and let you know my thoughts!

Trusted Contributor

Hey, not watched it yet. We have it set to record and like to watch two or three at the same time.

Seems we got into binge watching shows that hubby and I watch together..if its a show that only I watch,  I watch them sooner.

Hope its good this season though..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I should have paid more attention, I had recently re-watched the S2 finale, that's usually a clue the new season is about to begin.

But I did catch it that weekend and I've set a reminder for Tuesday nights.   Seems it was shown on Wednesdays last season.

I didn't think I would be interested without Brady but I like where this is going.   

I never read the books.

I'm not a  huge Stephen King fan but this is well done & everything is better without commercial interruptions.   

@dancingwoman wrote:

Did anyone watch the first episode of season 3 of Mr Mercedes?  It’s on Direct TV Audience Network...DW