Respected Contributor

Movie about the College Scandal

We knew it would happen of course.  But I heard yesterday that Lifetime is making a movie about the College Scandal that happened with Lori Loughlin etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Movie about the College Scandal

@FlowerBear wrote:

We knew it would happen of course.  But I heard yesterday that Lifetime is making a movie about the College Scandal that happened with Lori Loughlin etc.

@FlowerBear   of course we knew it would happen. Wonder if Lori is playing herself. Take that Hallmark!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique     Lol Doubt she will but wish she would! I miss her movies!!!!!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear   I miss the Garage Sale Mysteries. Wish they could figure out a way to continue that one.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The first person I pictured playing in this was Felicity Huffman.

Of course, she won't though.

I also liked the Garage Sale Mysteries the best of all the Hallmark Mysteries too (aside from Columbo, Murder She Wrote, and Diagnosis Murder).

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Anything to make money!!!!

No wonder our judicial system is a joke.  It's nonsense like this that show young people that it's ok to do anything to get what you want.  Pathetic idea!

Honored Contributor

Lifetime seems to always love to produce TV movies based on current news, tabloid stories, romances, murders, etc. They are always quick to cash in on current sensational news. I have never watched any of their movies, but I guess many others do, or they wouldn’t kept making these kinds of movies. 

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

No wonder our judicial system is a joke.  It's nonsense like this that show young people that it's ok to do anything to get what you want.  Pathetic idea!

More like watching people in very high places getting away with crimes on a regular basis. The college scandal parents are small potatoes.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Did Lori sell her story to Lifetime?  She really knows how to work the system.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

More like watching people in very high places getting away with crimes on a regular basis. The college scandal parents are small potatoes.

@mom2four0418   @grandma r 

ITA, it restates the fact that some people break the law, cheat others, and make big bucks.

Personally, I hope no one involved in the entire mess makes a dime off the movie.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras