Trusted Contributor
Available on Amazon Prime for a couple more days. Hopefully it is still freeSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

@Tommie1965   Thank you, I want to see this movie. 

Respected Contributor

@Tommie1965   Thank you, I turned it on now.  The beginning looks scarry but I will watch.  I will stick it out until the end and then report back.

Respected Contributor

I'm back and just finished watching.  It isn't scarry but a very moving piece.  They didn't say the word but you knew what they were speaking about.  I felt very sorry for the guy that stayed behind.  I hope it wins an award tomorrow night.  It's kind of interesting that there wasn't a lot of action but everything they said was so important and moving.  I could not watch again as it really made me feel their pain and I don't want to feel that again.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmybeetle  I was able to watch this on Prime Video earlier today.  Like you said what a moving piece of very strong women who decided to do what they needed to do to protect them & their children.  I might have misunderstood but I think this is based on an incident from the 2000's.  

Respected Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@luvmybeetle  I was able to watch this on Prime Video earlier today.  Like you said what a moving piece of very strong women who decided to do what they needed to do to protect them & their children.  I might have misunderstood but I think this is based on an incident from the 2000's.  

I didn't know it was based on something.  Thanks for the update.  I believe it.

Super Contributor

Yes, based on a community in Bolivia. Wonderful movie!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”