Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@MyShadowLove I remember first seeing Viggo M.  in Witness, one of my favorite movies (the Amish movie with Harrison Ford).  Viggo has a very minor role as the brother of Alexander Godunov, who is an Amish suitor of Kelly McGillis.  Viggo is in the scene where they build the barn - eating during the break next to his brother and also working on the barn.

@Pearlee....Thanks for that tidbit!...It's been a while since I saw Witness, so I think I will curl up with it tonight and catch the scene with Viggo that you mentioned.

@MyShadowLove  Wow - I love that film.  Wish I could come and watch it with you.  Viggo looks very, very young (he was!).  Cute in his Amish outfit, including straw hat.  Keep your eyes peeled.... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Movie Green Book

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove  Here's some of  the scene!  Only a few seconds in, he shakes hands with Harrison F.  Not in this video is the eating at the table scene where you also see him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL_X7GelX5Q

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Movie Green Book

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@MyShadowLove  Here's some of  the scene!  Only a few seconds in, he shakes hands with Harrison F.  Not in this video is the eating at the table scene where you also see him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL_X7GelX5Q

@Pearlee.....Yes, I spotted him right away and throughout the rest of the movie...He's a cutie in his Amish outfit...He was in his late 20's as I believe he is in his early 60's now....still looking good! Woman Happy 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to seeing this movie as well. The actor, Mahershala Ali, has already won several awards and is an Oscar nominee for a Best Supporting Actor role. He's also won awards for his performances in "Hidden Figures" and "Moonlight". In addition, he can be seen on HBO's "True Detective" series. 

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd the movie last night, it was on Showtime. I just finished watching it, I thought it was excellent.

Honored Contributor

Could someone let me know when it will be on Showtime again, thanks!!

Honored Contributor
@Shelbelle. You can search on the Showtime site.
Honored Contributor

I have it recorded but have yet to watch.   Over the weekend I also had recorded a biographical piece on the subject and it was really good.  I had no idea.   I look forward to seeing the movie, as well.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle according to my Spectrum guide it's on tonight at 9:00 pm on Shw2.

Tues 2:15 pm on Sho

Wed 1:00 am Sho

I guess you could also watch it On Demand.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle according to my Spectrum guide it's on tonight at 9:00 pm on Shw2.

Tues 2:15 pm on Sho

Wed 1:00 am Sho

I guess you could also watch it On Demand.

Thanks so much!! On Demand will probably work best!!