Honored Contributor

Re: Most beautiful TV Commercial I’ve recently seen.

The one I like has the guy giving her a dog - then she whistles and a truck comes barreling through the snow for him. Told DH I'd have loved to do that when we were younger. 

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I watched that commercial.  It started the waterworks.

Then I went to the puppy following someone home.

I had to get off of there...

My late husbandused to say, "I don't understand you.  You can watch people fighting and shooting each other...but the minute an animal is hurt...you change the channel."

Once, years ago I went to Blockbuster to get a movie called "Hildago".  It was about a horse.

I watched it until they showed a closeup of the horse and there was a tear in its eye.

I stopped the movie (thinking the horse would get hurt). I kept that movie for days.

I was waiting until my husband came home from a business trip so he could watch it and (hopefully) tell me the horse was OK.

Finally, he came home, he watched the movie and said the horse was fine.

Speaking of fines....Ha!  I owed so much money in fines for keeping the movie way past time, I could have bought the thing.

He teased me about that for a long time.

I know a lot of you guys are the same way.

We all love our fur babies.  They just a,e everything...well..so much better in life.❤️😉

Valued Contributor

I saw it tonight. What a great commercial. So touching and meaningful to me as my BFF's husband was a Chevy guy and was always working on them - he passed away 18 years ago at age 49 and we'll always remember him!

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I have not seen the Chevrolet commercial but will pay attention when it comes on.

There are just so many bad commercials that when a good one comes along, it such a delight to watch.

I saw one last night and hope I see it again. It was for L.L. Bean. The man's dog keeps resting on a guy's shirt and even takes it. So for Christmas the dog gets his "Own" shirt.

Gotta seeTHIS ONE TOO!!!!

Regular Contributor

I agree with the ones mentioned but I also include the Tiffany ad with Jay Z and Beyonce singing Moon River. Beautifully filmed and the diamonds aren't so bad either!