Honored Contributor

Re: Most Exciting Jeopardy in Many Weeks!

@RetRN IMO he looked exhausted and a bit detached. He also wasn't very fast on the signaling device. I really liked the other two players a lot. 

If you take a look at the J! FB page you'll see some people who just "know" that Matt took a dive! So silly. Everyone is bound to lose at some point.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was ready for Matt to go.  I feel petty mentioning this, but I did not like that he didn't use "who is"   for a person, rather than "WHAT'S".....I think Mayim even corrected him once by coming back with "Right, who is Betty Smith" after Matt had said "what's Smith?"  ....(I can't think of the person's name for the clue, but you get the picture!!)

But I have always liked to watch a lot of different players, instead of the same one over and over and over, so I was ready for Matt to go.  Just my opinion, I know many others disagree with me, and that is OK, too!  But congrats to Matt for all the money he won, and for showing us how brilliant he is!  I don't think he missed more than 5 or 6 questions throughout his entire run!  Good job, Matt!   We will see you again in the big tournament !

Trusted Contributor

I am about to think Matt's departure might have been planned too.  The "test" I gave myself was to see how much money the NEW champion made today, and he made nowhere near as much in one day as Matt usually made, plus, he didn't have much competition today either!  (But neither did Matt have much competition).  But I can't think that Matt didn't know those 4 or 5 answers he missed yesterday on his final day.  But just my random thoughts, because we won't ever know probably.

Respected Contributor

I'll miss Matt being on. I was bored last night when so few answers were given. Even the returning champion didn't seem to answer as many as he did when he beat Matt. I'll keep watching for a while but hope it picks up. I really like learning answers to so many things I never knew.

Honored Contributor

HMMMMM-John C. Reilly? 

Honored Contributor

The evening we lost Matt, the categories favored the winner, an actor. At least, unlike the woman who defeated James, the actor seemed somewhat worthy. I'll miss Matt.

Last night, Mayim was unkind to the contestant who seemed to be having difficulty settling in until it was too late.