Honored Contributor

đź’ŤMorning Joe hosts Mika and Joe weddingđź’Ť

They had their ceremony and then a week off for their honeymoon.

i was hoping to “catch” some details about their honeymoon from them when they returned.

Did anybody hear what they might have said?

Wishing them much happiness in their public married lives together❣️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: đź’ŤMorning Joe hosts Mika and Joe weddingđź’Ť

@LTT1  I watch their show every day, but I usually miss the first part because it starts at 3 am and I'm not often up before 4. Anyway, yesterday morning Joe made a brief comment about them spending their honeymoon weeding and listening to some talk show. I don't think Mika likes talking about their personal life on TV. She's so cool.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Definitely NOT two of my favorite people!

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see the SNL parody of Morning Joe this past weekend? They nailed it, albeit with exaggeration, which made it really funny. My favorite part, which was spot on, was Joe constantly interrupting his guests. It drives me nuts. Chris Matthews does it too. Somebody behind the scenes needs to tell them to shut up.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Did anyone see the SNL parody of Morning Joe this past weekend? They nailed it, albeit with exaggeration, which made it really funny. My favorite part, which was spot on, was Joe constantly interrupting his guests. It drives me nuts. Chris Matthews does it too. Somebody behind the scenes needs to tell them to shut up.

Chris Matthews drives me nuts when he asks a question then won't let the guest answer. 

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

They had their ceremony and then a week off for their honeymoon.

i was hoping to “catch” some details about their honeymoon from them when they returned.

Did anybody hear what they might have said?

Wishing them much happiness in their public married lives together❣️

I remember Mika talking about a conference for young women on "Know Your Worth."  I think I heard her say it was a great way to spend the honeymoon.  I didn't hear anything thing else about the wedding or honeymoon.  I don't get up early so I only watched the last half of the show.  Love Morning Joe!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saw parts of the show but heard no mention of the wedding or honeymoon.

Heads up, @LTT1 the Mods deleted this topic in CC a few days ago so if this thread takes the same path that one took.......fasten your seatbelt lol!