Honored Contributor

More questions of movies for Net Flix

Please rate: How to get away w/murder;  Boardwalk Empire; Gossip Girl; Revenge; Prison Break. Also, ****** Tuck; The Sopranos, The Wire; Sherlock; Orange is the New Black and Outlander.

Thanks, I'm watching Scandal and one other (whose name escapes me) right now.

Thanks!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: More questions of movies for Net Flix

I am currently watching Orange is the new Black.....because it's based on a true story, I find it quite entertaining!

Respected Contributor

My favorites......

Sopranos

Outlander

Orange is the New Black

The Wire

Sherlock

****  Add to this list:     House of Cards, The Unbreakable Kimmie Shmidt,The Returned

The other shows are ones I have watched ,or tried to watch but they eventually lost my interest.

Occasional Contributor

I watched a Netflix movie the other night called The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.  Good movie, very different .  About the family of a Nazi officer in Germany.   Has anybody here seen it?

Occasional Contributor

Oh my gosh I forgot about ****** Tuck, I watched that when it was on F/X.  I've been watching:  Outrageous Fourtune, Prisoner Cell Block H, Wentworth, The Sopranos, Orange is the New Black and Banshee.

jeanninep4   I seen that movie when it first came out, it is a good movie and it was different, I think I have that one on DVD.

Cockatiels are not throw away pets!
Valued Contributor

I have watched Boardwalk Empire and it is an excellent series but does contain nudity and foul language. Just gone done with Making of a Murderer and I really don't know how to comment on that series. It sure does make one think! A couple of other movies that I have loved have been Cocoa before Chanel, The Way We Were, and Serena!

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching a TV series that has four seasons called NIKIETA WITH MAGGIE O. At first I thought eh, but got me hooked.  I am starting season 2.  She has trained to be an Assassin, but goes rouge to take down the division of the government that trained her.  She has someone onthe inside to help.  She played with Dylan Mc Dermet,(sp?) Last year on a TV series that was canceled.

I like Net flex better than Amazon Prime because once you pay, you can watch any movie.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

I won't miss an episode of How to Get Away with Murder!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jeanninep4 wrote:

I watched a Netflix movie the other night called The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.  Good movie, very different .  About the family of a Nazi officer in Germany.   Has anybody here seen it?

I do want to see that one. Saw previews.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition

I LOVED this actress in "Stalker" It was my understanding that the two got married.

Will love to be able to watch Niekita

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~