Respected Contributor

More About Lori Vallow Tonight (Oct. 3) on 48 Hours

The untold story of how investigators found Lori Vallow's missing children buried on Chad Daybell's property.

I do not know if I can watch it though.  This is just almost more than I can bear to even imagine.  Those poor children.  I have watched other shows about her but this one might be too much for me.  😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Re: More About Lori Vallow Tonight (Oct. 3) on 48 Hours

Thank you. I needed the reminder. I agree this is a hard one to watch but the whole religious zooming aspect is fascinating.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had trouble sleeping last night and am so tired I may just fall asleep before it starts.  I would like to watch it but cannot decide.  I guess I could try and just stop if it makes me too sad..........

I think it was Dateline that has had a couple of shows about this.  I think this is the first one done by 48 hours.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

This couple deserves the death penalty

Esteemed Contributor

This couple are THE strangest ever. If Steven King wrote this story as fiction no one would buy it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That whole story is strange with all the deaths, especially the untimely death of Lori's brother who was really the only other person who knew the truth. If it can be proven that Lori's brother killed those kids then there's the possibility that Lori and Chad could go free.