Honored Contributor

If you like gardening shows,  and Monty Don, youtube has a bunch of them, you can watch for free. I am currently watching 80 gardens around the world, and it is breathtaking

I just love Monty ,you get history ,and culture, along with gardening tips, all  in one fell swoop. These around the world gardens are stunning. I think the Brits are the winner's in this type of programming ,hands down

I am not a gardener, and I love to watch him. They also have some of the early Monty

Don shows ,he made with his wife. It is fun to see what he actually started out with ,compared to now, and cooking tips,  on preparing the fruits and vegs, he has grown

Marvelous

Honored Contributor

I just found his shows back when Britbox was showing the Chelsea Flower Show and now I watch his new ones each week. He's very good. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Interesting. I just watched the latest flower show on Britbox and as they were signing off they said Monty wouldn't be on Gardener's World this week as he was in America filming his US series. What US series? HGTV? PBS? Someone else? Maybe BBC America? Regular BBC perhaps for the Brits featuring America's best public and private gardens? A quick websearch turned up nothing about a US series featuring Monty. I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if anything pops up anywhere.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  it is the first I have heard about it. Please let me know when you find something out

Honored Contributor

@gardenman 

snip

Monty Don @TheMontyDon

To all my new American followers and friends who have found me via netflix - I am coming to the US on a number of occasions this year to film YOUR gardens! Very much looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

Neat! I wonder where that will air? As segments on Gardener's World, or elsewhere?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  I googled it and brought this up. It might have been his facebook or twitter account. I am not sure

Honored Contributor

I wonder if when they said "US series" if they meant a whole new show (my initial assumption) or a series of segments for Gardener's World? Given the way TV contracts typically work, I would assume he'd be locked into only doing Gardener's World and couldn't go off to America for a second show. We'll have to see where they pop up. The segments on Gardener's World seem to be taped just a few days to a week or so before they air, so we won't have to wait long if they're airing there.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!