Honored Contributor

I've been watching old Monk TV shows!  Tony Shalhoub was recently on Entertainment Weekly promoting new shows he's on.

He was asked if he'd be willing to bring back "Monk".  He said, (paraphrasing what I remember), "Yes, he would if he could find the time to do it".  He's really busy these days.

This show is entertaining, light-hearted and has a little mystery.

It's a good show if you feel like watching something that will take your mind off of the news and all that's going on.  

Honored Contributor

I am a huge fan of Monk! I would love to see them bring it back,  but usually when they do that, it's not nearly as good as the original. I watch the old episodes all the time and find them as entertaining as ever. He is a very good actor and really owns the character.

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying watching the Monk shows for the first time. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sure he would love it, he'd like to see if lightning would strike twice.  He's had a couple series since then but nothing that lasted any length of time.  

Honored Contributor

I like all the Monk shows. But I like the ones with Sharona more than the ones with Natalie.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like all the Monk shows. But I like the ones with Sharona more than the ones with Natalie.

Agree. Was a faithful viewer for every episode.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I don't like about Monk is the opening when a rat falls on his shoulder. Some of the episodes are classics when it comes to how the crime was committed.

Respected Contributor

I love Monk and watch it whenever I can. This is one show I wish they’d bring back.

Trusted Contributor

I loved watching Monk and still watch the reruns.  I also like the ones with Sharona better.

Perhaps he could do a 2 hr TV movie  as a compromise. 

Honored Contributor

I love Monk.  I think I've seen every episode at least once.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau