Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tique  I'm going to watch it again tomorrow, but I just saw this one very recently. Can't remember if it was on a weekday as one of the regular afternoon shows, or during the last marathon on Easter.  It's one of my favorites.  Yes, Brolin is great, I get a little board though with the scene where Monk wins Randy's money back (hit me - to the dealer - again and again) but love the Ain't No Sunshine Scene!  There are some good lines too, like when Stott tells Monk, who is shocked that there was a stripper the night before, that "all the married guys went down the hall."  LOL!

I saw the Game Show one recently also.

@Pearlee    I also saw all of the above-mentioned shows again recently during their normal three hours of weekday programming. This is why when I posted about today's marathon I said, "This is the third one in two months. What this station does best ~ takes a good show and repeats the episodes until you get completely sick of them."

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: Monk Marathon!

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tique  Our favorite Monks will be on the Marathon tomorrow - I just looked at the schedule.  

9:00pm ET - Mr. Monk and the Kid (toddler finds the finger)

11:00 pm  - Mr. Monk Goes Home Again  (Ambrose #1)

Mr. Monk and the Game Show, another one I really like, is on at 1:00pm and Mr. Monk Goes To Vegas, where Stott sings Ain't No Sunshine (love that!) is on at 7:00 pm.

Oops - I meant Ambrose #2 - the Halloween one.  Love Julie's line looking around the inside of the house:

"Oh, this is spooky. Do you  do this every year?"

Ambrose: "Do what?"

Honored Contributor

"Employee of the Month" is on at noon.  That's a pretty decent one, with Monk as a "Wal-Mart" employee.   That in itself was funny and he was pretty clever about how he solved the murder, although it was pretty obvious throughout who did it.

Honored Contributor

@Tique  I just watched Mr. Monk and the Election one again, which I hadn't seen in quite a while since it's good but not a favorite.  Oh, I laughed so hard at the donut scene at police headquarters, with Stott, Monk & Crenshaw.  And I roared when Stott mooshed the box and said, "there , there's one donut -- one big donut."   That whole scene was great!

Respected Contributor

I love the episodes with Monk and Harold Krenshaw.  It was so funny watching them rearranging magazines, fighting at the debate, and moving the donuts around in the box.  They are so good together!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I love the episodes with Monk and Harold Krenshaw.  It was so funny watching them rearranging magazines, fighting at the debate, and moving the donuts around in the box.  They are so good together!

@IlliniGirl88  The only one I don't like with him is the one where he's in a Super Hero costume of some kind and is on a blg. rooftop.  I thought that one was dumb and only watched it one time so I don't remember it well. I won't watch that one again.

Contributor

@Daisy  This week I received a Facebook message that Psych is filming a Christmas movie to be aired this December.  All the cast will be returning.  I am looking forward to watching as Psych was one of my favorite shows!

Esteemed Contributor

@Patlv wrote:

@Daisy  This week I received a Facebook message that Psych is filming a Christmas movie to be aired this December.  All the cast will be returning.  I am looking forward to watching as Psych was one of my favorite shows!

@Patlv

I'm so excited !...Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I'm not watching the marathon - Yes it is crazy that this is the 3rd one in as mony months. I have DVR all the Monk episodes daily and I'm on hte last season. They are not playing 3 episodes a day and I have my own marathon on the weekednds lol

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

I'm not watching the marathon - Yes it is crazy that this is the 3rd one in as mony months. I have DVR all the Monk episodes daily and I'm on hte last season. They are not playing 3 episodes a day and I have my own marathon on the weekednds lol

@Yahooey  You meant "now" playing of course. 

The reason I'm pointing to your statement is that it was so weird yesterday during the marathon.  Because HMM channel kept urging (promo-ing) people to watch the show weekdays at 1:00 pm ET.   But now there's also an episode at noon ET, making the three rather than two episodes per weekday that HMM started with.  They certainly should have updated the advertisement for it, to say it starts at noon ET and not 1:00pm as it did at first when it was showing only the two shows per day.